Questions & Answers
- Answer I can’t give you dB but I can say the following: 1) these are not designed as noise canceling earphones, they are just standard earphones with a mic. 2) Having said that, when wearing the earphones, if someone is talking to me out of my visual field, I am unaware they are talking. For loud sounds such as machinery, they greatly dull the sound. Of course this is all susceptible to the volume of the media you are listening to. Just remember blasting the volume in earphones to drown environmental sounds can damage your hearing (friendly psa).
- Answer It's a standard 1/8" jack.
- Answer These headphones are not Bluetooth however you can look at a similar model HA-FX9BT which does have Bluetooth.
QuestionI can't seem to increase or decrease the volume of the song with the in-built remote . Can we do it? If so, how?
- Answer The "remote" is just a mic and does not let you control the volume. You have to control the volume with your device.
QuestionWhat is the reason for why the pink and purple headphones cost more than the red/black/white versions of the same headphones?
- Answer Because they are more popular with trendy users.
- Answer Yes, headphones with built in microphone.