Questions & Answers
- Answer Maureen, The MTM65PL-S does not come assembled, the instruction manual can be found in the "Manuals & Guides" section of the product page along with the product sheet with all the dimensions. The base is 32.9" wide and 28.5" deep. Please email us directly if you have any other questions.
QuestionHow wide is the widest part of the stand itself [in the front of the base where the wheels are; NOT with a TV screen attached]? How deep is it front-to-back where the wheels are?
- Answer The MTM65PL-S is 33 1/4" wide at the widest part, and is 27" deep. Please email us directly through the support button on our website if you have any other questions.
QuestionI would like to use this stand to hold a monitor vertically at a trade show. Can you quarter-turn a 43" monitor with this stand? Do I need to buy any other mounting hardware?
- Answer boothguy, The MTM65PL-S cannot rotate on-the-fly. You can install the TV in portrait as long as you do not exceed the maximum VESA size. Feel free to contact us directly using the support button on our website if you have any additional questions, thanks.
Questionwill this roll on carpet The main description says the stand will hold larger tvs than the actual description which one is correct
- Answer rog, As long as the carpet isn't plush it should roll well. If you have deep carpet the MTM82PL-S would work better since it has larger wheels. The MTM65PL-S can hold up to 65" TVs, the title has the correct information. Feel free to contact us directly using the support button on our website if you have any additional questions, thanks.
QuestionCan the shelf be excluded from the stand...in other words, can it be left out during assembly/ is it optional?
- Answer JP, You can leave the shelf out during assemble, it is optional. Feel free to contact us directly using the support button on our website if you have any additional questions, thanks.
QuestionFor people that want to hook up a TV to a DVD player, how would/could that work with this stand? I assume that we wouldn't be able to store the DVD player on the stand and that we'd need to put it somewhere off the stand, attaching to the TV via cable.
- Answer This stand comes with a shelf. You could place the DVD player on that shelf below the tv
QuestionIs the height go the stand adjustable or does it have to be 79 inches tall? I would like to put it under an eave in my loft. Thanks
- Answer Sandy, The MTM65PL is height adjustable to put the center of the TV mounting plate between 40” (1 m) and 60” (1.5 m) The actual height of your TV, and where the VESA holes are located on the TV will determine the height of your TV once on the stand. The measurements we make are from the floor, to the center of the mounting plate. Please email us directly through the support button on our website if you have any other questions and we'll be happy to help.