Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $134.99
The previous price was $149.99
- Answer I'm running it on 150 watts and it really kicks (pun intended). The sound quality is excellent. No rattling or buzzing. Not muddy. Very pure sound.
- Answer Yes, this will fit behind the driver's seat on a 2019 Toyota Tacoma.
- Answer No behind yes, under no, it's not flat
QuestionWhat size amp would I need for this speaker? And how do I get it to achieve 2ohms if I wanted to?
- Answer I use a BOSS amp 1500w and it’s sounds pretty good in my opinion. About the 2ohms I’m not sure
- Answer It fits in a 2001 Silverado extended cab under the rear seat. I would think it would fit in a dodge.
- Answer Yes i have mine in a 97 f150 and it sticks out but the newer models have more space underneath
QuestionI have a 2012 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. I was wondering if this product would fit under the back passenger seat?
- Answer No sir, it is in my opinion it would not fit. I have a regular cab Silverado and it fits snuggly behind the center console and the back glass
- Answer It includes enclosure AND sub 10 inch
- Answer Amp is sold separately
QuestionWill this fit behind my 2018 Ford F-150 seat? It’s a four door super crew cab and will go behind the seat of the seat behind the driver side????
- Answer Guarantee it will. I have a double cab tacoma much smaller than your truck and this fits perfectly snug behind my driver seat.
QuestionHas anyone run one of these in the new 2019 ram 1500? Interested in it but don’t know if it’ll work okay. Specifically the big horn.
- Answer I ran two of them in 2019 Ford crewcab not to bad
- Answer No, it will fit fine on the back floor