Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat washing settings does this have? Example: Heavy, Normal, quick? (3 Answers)
- Questioncan i use any handle that I want or does it have to be kitchenaid? (2 Answers)
- QuestionOn the white model is the handle white or stainless steel? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes the unit heat the water it uses (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this have a heated drying cycle? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the decibel rating for this dishwasher? (3 Answers)Answers
i don't know the decibel rating but i have it installed on a bar dividing my living room and kitchen. i don't even know it's running. the only way i can tell even when i'm next to the machine is by the lights being on the top indicating it's running. never had such a quiet dishwasher and no special sound proofing was installed.
- QuestionSpecs say it is 34.5 inches tall, but say it fits in a 34 inch opening. What are the minimum and maximum heights. My opening is 33.75 inches? (2 Answers)Answers
I believe the footplate and height can be adjusted slightly. I did not watch the full install, but I know he did not need the piece of wood that was needed to secure the old dishwasher because this one was taller and fit the opening better. That 1/4 inch might be too much of a difference to squeeze it in. It's a solid product that seems like it will last a lot longer than my last one, but I would have BestBuy check with the installers to see if your measurements will work. My opening is slightly bigger and my quick tape measurement tells me your spot might be too short. Hope this helps!
- QuestionIs there a trap and filter at the bottom that needs to be emptied? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat colors are available on the custom panel ready? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhere are vents located..toe kick front...or sides or rear ??? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions