Questions & Answers
Model: 80X6002JUSSKU: 5722715
Ask a Question
- Best answer: This model does not ship with an active pen, the pen is optional. The device is compatible with active/digital pens.
- Best answer: No, this device does not have a card reader.
- Best answer: The keyboard is deactivated. So hitting those buttons doesn't change anything you are doing
- Best answer: No, this does not. It comes with an empty stylus pen box, which was rather annoying.
- Best answer: It does not have a numeric keypad. It only has the numbers across the top of the keyboard.
- Best answer: If you need more USB ports for this device you might consider a USB hub. You have 15 days to exchange your undamaged device, with your receipt, at Best Buy.
- Best answer: No, the battery is not user replaceable but, if you are in the warranty period you can get it done by Lenovo or by Geek Squad (ONLY if you have the protection plan)
- Best answer: No, it comes with a standard AC adapter/charger. It should take less than 3 hours for a full charge that will last up to 8 hours, depending on the work load.
- Best answer: Yes, the right shift key is normal. I know that the Yoga 910 has the weird right shift key that you're referring to.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions