Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $699.99
The previous price was $777.99
- Answer A refrigerator that is "Garage Ready" essentially has a small heater that tricks the thermostat in the fridge into running your compressor so that your freezer keeps your freezer items frozen. ^Daphane
- Answer Part LK65C Automatic Ice Maker Kit and can be purchase at the link below. The cost is $99.99. ^Daphane https://www.lg.com/us/kitchen-accessories/lg-LK65C-automatic-ice-maker-kit
QuestionIs this the most efficient Energy Star rated 20 cubic feet refrigerator available for US consumers?
- Answer The ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 20 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator, Model # LTCS20220S and Model # LTCS20020S are the only 20 cu. ft. Capacity refrigerators in our current lineup and both are Rated Energy Star Most Efficient 2020. Model # LTCS20020S has a lower Estimated Yearly Energy Cost of $46 and a lower Estimated Yearly Electricity Use of 387 kWh...^IFV
QuestionDoes this stainless steel model LG - 20.2 cu ft top freezer refrigerator (LTCS2002S) come with Sabbath Mode or switch which can be taped over to temporarily shut LED lights in refrigerator?
- Answer The ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 20.2 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel, Model # LTCS20020S does not have a Sabbath mode...^IFV
QuestionHow do you remove the side storage units. I was unable to pull them out to clean. They seem installed quite differently than other refrigerators.
- Answer The door bins are removable for easy cleaning and adjustment. 1. To remove the bin, simply lift the bin up and pull straight out. 2. To replace the bin, slide it in above the desired support and push down until it snaps into place. ^CP
- Answer Yes, the door on the LTCS20020S is reversible. ^CP
QuestionCan you add a extra shelf in the bottom of refrigerator door. Is there a light in the refrigerator freezer. Is it possible to add additional shelves to the inside of the refrigerator
- Answer Can you add a extra shelf in the bottom of refrigerator door. NO - it would bang in to the bins. Is there a light in the refrigerator freezer. NO. Is it possible to add additional shelves to the inside of the refrigerator. Maybe. I wouldn't. The space between shelves would then be really small.
QuestionDoes this model provide LED lights in BOTH the top freezer section and lower refrigerator section?
- Answer LED panels located on the side of the refrigerator provide an exceptionally bright interior and save energy over traditional lighting. It does not have lighting in the freezer section. ^CP
QuestionDoes this refrigerator have 4 wheels so it can be easily moved? If not, what can I do to easily move it without ruining my wood floors?
- Answer There are four wheels on the unit. The two in the back can move from front to back, while the two in the front can move and turn to the sides. There are only two leveling feet, and they are positioned in the front of the two front wheels. ^Daphane
- Answer The unit has an automatic defrost cycle. During the defrost cycle, you may notice that the unit is not cooling. The cycle last for approximately 30 minutes. It is normal for water to drip into the defrost pan. Water in the drain pan will evaporate. ^Daphane
- Answer No attached handle but there are recesses at the top of fridge as well at bottom of freezer to put hand into to open. Wasn’t sure I’d like it but I think I like it better as it saves room. Takes a minute to get used to, but I don’t miss the handles.
Questionam looking for a fridge with freezer that is not more than 24 inches wide. You have one? does it come with icemaker installed?
- Answer We have two refrigerator models that have a width of 24". The LG 11 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator, Model # LTNC11131V and the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 10.1 cu. ft. Bottom Mount Refrigerator, Model # LBNC10551V. You can use the search field on the Best Buy site to see if Best Buy carries those models...^IFV
QuestionI need a garage Refrigerator with no water/ice. Also separate electrical plug? (I have a 3 prong available, but with another small applicance using one of the plugs.)
- Answer This is not a garage ready refrigerator. It should be installed in an area between 55°F (13°C) and 110°F (43°C). If the surrounding temperature is lower or higher than previously mentioned, it can adversely affect the unit. ^Daphane
Questiondoes purchase include delivery to 4th floor elevator accessible office location and pickup and discard of old refrigerator?
- Answer Please contact Best Buy customer service at (888) 237-8289 for information regarding delivery/installation/haul away policy and pricing. ^Daphane
- Answer Please reach out to our technical support team via private message on Facebook @LGUSSupport and use #VOC in your first message to our social media support team or call at 800-243-0000. Also, be sure to provide your contact information, model/serial numbers and date of purchase. ^Daphane