Questions & Answers
QuestionCan I connect bluetooth headphones and listen to the sound from the speakers simultaneously?
- Answer Yes, you can use Bluetooth headphone and the internal TV speakers simultaneously. ^Daphane
- Answer All 4 HDMI inputs are HDCP 2.2. ^Daphane
- Answer The refresh rate is 60hz but to minimize the blur and yield crisper details LG has the TRUMOTION 120 which limits these problems. Kind of like how blue ray upgraded the pictures of regular dvds to make the picture look more vibrant. The TV is 60hz but with upgrades to the motion processors.
Questioncan this be transported home from the store flat or maybe 45 degree angle. I live about 60 miles from the store and i cant transport upright
- Answer They laid mine down flat I had about a 20 min drive and it works fine.
QuestionScreen share functionality??? I cannot find screen share whatsoever. I know how to screen share on my other LG TV but there isnt one on this TV.
- Answer Screen mirroring technology include Apple AirPlay 2 and Miracast. Please be mindful that in order to use AirPlay 2 the following system requirements must be met: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 11.4 or later; Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with tvOS 11.4 or later1; HomePod with iOS 11.4 or later; Mac with either iTunes 12.8 or later or macOS Catalina. ^Daphane
- Answer Yes, there are mounting holes on the back. I used a dynex branded tv wall mount that best buy sells and this worked perfectly.
Questioncan it explorer general internet and search by Korean ? what is the web os. can I use the zoom app for school work?
- Answer You can set the language in the menu. An internet search would probably be a different setting. Our webOS platform offers over 600 apps including streaming content and games - including over 180 free streaming channels via the LG Channels (on select models). Additional charges apply for some streaming services. For a complete listing of available apps, please visit: https://us.lgappstv.com/main/tvapp. This TV will not support the Zoom app because there is no built in camera on this TV nor will it support an external camera feed. ^Daphane
QuestionI want to use this TV overseas where the country voltage use is 240v. Is the power output rated 110v to 240v?
- Answer Yes, it automatically converts to 240 v.
- Answer HDMI inputs 3 & 4 are version 2.1. ^Daphane
- Answer It's pretty big. I'd say big enough to fit the TV and about 8" of foam all around to safely protect it. Let me go look though...Ok, it's 71" long by 9" wide by 43.5" tall. Isn't this stuff all in the specs somewhere? I remember it weighs 76 lbs too, in case you were wondering.
- Answer Yes, this can be wall-mounted. I purchased the Sanko Tilting mount that was recommended under the product. I highly recommend that one because it allows you to easily adjust once the TV is up and connect devices to the back and side of the TV.
- Answer The bezel is black. ^Daphane