Questions & Answers
- QuestionMy last LG dishwasher had issues with lower rack tines not staying upright. Has design been changed at all since then? (5 Answers)Answers
Mine is just a few days old and it is frustrating that they will fall and all the dishes will knock into each other. So unless it was just changed or they changed it and it still happens then the answer is no they don't stay up well and it is a poor design.
- QuestionWhat is the noise level rating? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this dishwasher have two of the water blades (one under the top rack and one under the bottom rack)? Mine has one on the bottom, and it's a pain trying to wash the dishes without having to split it up into more than one load. (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this dishwasher have mounting brackets on the sides or does it mount into the countertop? Thank You! (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the steam feature really help (4 Answers)
I have a few questions which I'll enclose below, still not decided about this dishwasher 1. I am wondering if the steam feature helps any from folks who have the item installed, if it's not really useful. 2. How well does this washer clean a full load of dishes which are not pre washed by hand? 3. I have read some reviews mention the higher racks don't clean so well, does the steam vs regular option help with that? 4. Is there any configuration for a full load where the plates do not fall over ( per other reviewers) so as not to potentially damage them?Answers
1. Steam really help it disinfects and sanitize. 2. Soak your stuffs on the water for a while then transfer to dishwasher and it cleans. Don't need too much effort. 3. It cleans very well the glasses look crystal clear and the added feature on top is only for cutlery or anything small it cleans and because of steam it reaches all. 4. Placement of plates if properly it won't fall of course.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions