Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $799.99
The previous price was $899.99
QuestionAre RAM memory and drive upgradable on this laptop? (I think ram is soldered, but want to confirm)
- Answer Memory is soldered on the motherboard and there are no additional slots. The SSD is upgradable but challenging to install. Also you will void the warranty, so keep the old drive if you need to take it in. Hope this helps.
QuestionI want to buy it on monthly installment basis, but I don't want to get Best Buy credit card. How I purchase through my existing credit card ?
- Answer You cannot other than paying on your own credit card and paying the full interest for carrying a balance month to month. If you want Best Buy 0% financing, you need their credit card.
- Answer Generic USB-C to HDMI adaptor.
I would recommend:
- Answer The computer does run on ac but also runs on its internal battery when not connected to ac power. And the charger does come with the computer.
- Answer No it will not take sd card
QuestionIs that a C port on the side of the laptop on the left hand side and is this laptop able to do duel display
- Answer The Surface Laptop 4 has a USB-C port. It can be used to charge the laptop if you’ve got a spare USB-C adapter that puts out at least 65 watts, and it also supports video output using an adapter or special cable. But there’s only one USB-C port, and it doesn’t support the Thunderbolt 4 interface. The MS docking station adds a video port and hdmi for multi monitor support.