Questions & Answers
- Questionone year warranty (11 Answers)
I bought my charger less than a year ago, and the lights have gone out and it wont charge my phone properly anymore. I still have the sticker from the package, but no receipt (im sure you can look it up through my Best Buy card). Can I just bring it back to my local best buy and get a new one?Answers
- QuestionDo these cables light up? I ordered lightning cables and that is not what I wanted. I want them to light up and look like a stream of light is flowi (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do I find information on the 1 year warranty? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy charger stopped charging my phone... (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy charger lights do not work anymore... does the one year warranty cover this? (11 Answers)
Ive had this charger for 2 1/2 weeks and the lights do not come on at all, ive tried reajusting the wire, plugging it in a new spot, also got a new power adapter for the cord. what could be wrong???Answers
I came to find out that my husband's charger did the same thing about 1 month after owning a Modal charger. I figured out that my husband bends it a lot due to carrying to & from work, luckily it is a sturdy material that the charger still works properly. Maybe you bent it without knowing & now the lights won't turn on. Think of it as a x-mas light extension, once 1 bulb doesn't work, you're risking the whole extension to not function properly.
- Questionwill this work with Samsung cell phone (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this work with an Ipod 6? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy the light start blinking like a christmas tree while charging, Is it supposed to be rapidly straight light while charging? Any clue need help. (5 Answers)Answers
I bought 4 of them and they all blink in a chasing / crawling pattern toward the device being charged. Ad the charge gets closer to completion, the chasing / crawling slows down and then stops at full charge. I've use them on iPhones, iPads and I also gave some micro USB versions to friends who use them with android devices and thy light the same way.
- QuestionDoes this work with IPhone 7? (5 Answers)
- Questioncan i charge a siri remote for apple tv4 with this cable? (5 Answers)Answers
The new Apple TV remote, called the Siri Remote, has a rechargeable battery that's not replaceable. On the bottom of the Siri Remote is a Lightning port for charging. ... It's unclear if that's a Lightning to USB-C cable that can be plugged into the Apple TV itself. You can always try it.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions