Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat size uv filter is appropriate for this lens? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat Nikon wide angle fish I lens works full auto on the D5500 (1 Answer)Answers
The D5500 does not have a built-in focus motor and requires lenses with built-in focus motors in order to autofocus. Nikon does not currently make a fisheye lens that includes a focus motor, so we do not have a fisheye lens that will autofocus on the D5500. The AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Lens and the AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Lens will not autofocus on the D5500 but are otherwise compatible.
- QuestionIs this a good lens for a D5500 (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat would be a good wide angle lens for my D3300? (1 Answer)Answers
While this lens is an excellent FISHEYE lens, you will see the fish-eye type of view on the end result picture. In addition, this lens lacks an autofocus motor. Nikon denotes these type of lenses with an AF-S for it's Silent Wave Autofocus motor. Your camera, the D3300, also lacks an autofocus motor. You would be able to use this lens on your camera, however, it would require you to focus manually, The better choice would be the 10-24mm DX-type AF-S lens. The link is enclosed here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=NIKKOR+10-24&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys.
- Questionwill this lense work with the nikon d7000? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G AF DX Fish-Eye Lens compatible to the Nikon Coolpix L120? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhat would you recommend for a good wide angle lens for my D3000 (1 Answer)Answers
I would NOT recommend the Nikon 10.5mm lens as a "wide angle" addition for your camera bag. That lens is a fisheye and is usable only for special effects. Also, there is considerable chromatic abberration in some lighting conditions.
- Question10.5 mm DX or DX/AF for a D-300 Nikon camera. Is there a difference? (1 Answer)Answers
The "DX" and "FX designations refer to the imager size in your camera. Whether the les is suitable for full-frame cameras (FX) or for cameras with imagers smaller than 35mm (DX) "AF" is auto-focus... the camera can focus the lens. Your D300 is a terrific FX camera.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions