Questions & Answers
- QuestionSo if have a 256 sd card I can record video, lets say 5 videos of 20 minutes each? Txs. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am planning on using this camera to vlog for youtube videos. Will this be a good camera to use? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes the camera offer a manual focus option? If so, how well does it work? (3 Answers)Answers
The Nikon COOLPIX A900 digital camera has a PSAM mode dial that will allow a user more control over aperture, shutter speed and many other settings. The Manual Mode offered on this camera model will allow the user to change AF Area, Autofocus options, Metering and much more. Changes for aperture and shutter speed are easily changed with a turn of a dial when in the Manual mode. To learn more about this camera please contact Nikon Support.
- Questionis there a mic output or any other ports? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhy only a 29 minute recording limit? does it heat up over 29 min? or can you just hit stop, then record button again? (1 Answer)Answers
Most COOLPIX camera's have a 29 minute recording time limit or 4GB. The camera's internal temperature may become hot when recording these movies for an extended period of time. Especially if the camera is used when the ambient temperature is warm as well. The camera will automatically stop recording if it does become too hot. Either way, you can continue to record once the cameras internal temperature has cooled down. Be advised that you will always have the 4GB/29 minute maximum recording time, regardless of temperature or space remaining on your memory card.
- Questionif I pre order this camera, how long will it take? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this camera have built in GPS and WiFi? (1 Answer)Answers
The Nikon COOLPIX A900 digital camera has built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth so you can connect to a compatible smart device running the SnapBridge application. Once connected, the smart device can be used to take images remotely or already taken images can be transferred to the smart device for easy sharing. GPS options are accessible through the SnapBridge app so that location data can be added to the images.
- Questionis this camera good for selfie or groupie? Does the LCD screen can be move up and down ? Can it be connected to selfie stick ? thanks (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes holding the shutter down on the a900 produce multiple shots? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow do I remove the date stamp temporarily when taking pics. Sometimes I want the date imprinted but sometimes I need them to be free of date stamp. (1 Answer)Answers
You can change the date and time stamp option on the Nikon COOLPIX A900 digital camera by pressing the Menu button. This will give you 3 options; "Date" (stamps a date on the image), "Date and time" (stamps a date and time on the image) and "Off" (no stamp is placed on the image). You can change it to "Off" by selecting the "Off" option and then pressing the "OK" button. When you are ready to switch back just go back to that feature in the menu and choose another option before pressing the "OK" button. Stamped dates form a permanent part of image data and cannot be deleted. The date cannot be stamped on images after they have been captured. For more information on this camera please contact Nikon Support.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions