Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the image stabilization in the camera or lenses? Also, I have a Canon Rebel and was wondering if my lenses are compatible with the Nikon. (2 Answers)Answers
Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) technology is built into our NIKKOR lenses. Lenses with this technology will have the VR designation in their name. The Nikon F Mount on our DSLR bodies is designed specifically for NIKKOR lenses. Lenses designed for other manufacturer's mounts would not fit without the use of an adapter and are not recommended.
- Questioncan I set the program to "aperture priority" while shooting videos? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the Nikon WU-1a wireless adapter compatible with the D7100? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this camera body come with the battery? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow can I muffle the sound of the wind when outside filming games? (1 Answer)Answers
Try adjusting your microphone sensitivity, which can be found in the Movie Settings section of the Shooting Menu under the heading Microphone. If you are using an accessory microphone instead of the camera's built-in mic, check you microphone for additional settings. For example, the Nikon ME-1 accessory mic has a Low-Cut Filter that can be enabled to reduce wind noise and other low frequency noise.
- QuestionLenses (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill my AF NIKKOR 35-70 1:3.3-4.5 and AF NIKKOR 70-210 1:4-5.6 work as autofocus lenses since the D7100 has an internal focus drive? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat system languages does it have? Does it have Chinese? (1 Answer)Answers
The Nikon D7100 DSLR camera menu does support the language of Chinese (Simplified and Traditional). This camera also supports the languages of Arabic, Bengali, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- QuestionAdvantages between the D7100 vs. D7200 for the added cost of camera (2 Answers)Answers
D7200 has a much faster processor enabling the buffer to store 3 times as many shots before it becomes full. The D7200 has built-in WiFi, compatible with the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app that enables you to download photos to your smart device and control the camera' shutter with the app. The D7100 - you need to purchase an adapter to get WiFi. It's WiFi functionality, once the adapter is attached, is the same as the D7200. Finally, the D7200 ISO range, because of the better processor in the camera is up to 25,600 native. D7100's is 6,400 native.
- QuestionCan I use Sigma lens with the 7100 that I used on my 7000? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions