Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $799.99
with activation today
The previous price was $1,069.99
- Answer I bought this phone and was able to activate it at the Verizon store. You can do it on the my Verizon website or calling customer service but they will ship you a 5g sim. In-store they give you sim and walk out activated. The store had to activate it as a 5g VOLTE Only device as it doesn't have 3g support. Voicemail works and is integrated into the phone dialer, sms and rcs messaging also works. Hope this helps.
- Answer I purchased my case directly from OnePlus.
- Answer Yes it will work on Verizon and wifi
- Answer Yep it'll work with Fi. Essentially means an unlocked phone that you'll activate on your own with the carrier of your choice
QuestionIf I buy it unlocked, will the 5G work with my T-Mobile SIM card, or should I buy it outright from T-Mobile?
- Answer Yes.... I'm also with t mobile and simply took my Sim out of my old phone and inserted it in the new one... Works flawlessly
- Answer Very fast charger brick and cable come with the phone
QuestionAre there any Samsung Galaxy users that have switched to this phone and tell me how it compares? All I've had for years is Samsung.
- Answer I had a S22 before this phone and i fine this phone to be the same as my s22 ulta but cheaper
- Answer It does not, nor does OnePlus include this feature in any other phone for privacy features.
- Answer This is the US version. Unlike the international version which supports dual SIM, the US version supports only a single SIM card. But the international version lacks support for some of the network frequencies used in the US. For example, the international version does not support Band 71 which is used by T-mobile in the US, especially for more rural areas or to penetrate buildings better.
QuestionThe site doesn't show it for some reason, but is there a difference in RAM specs between Pine Green and Morning Mist variants? Or are they the exact same?
- Answer Same. Both offer 8gb and 12gb options.