Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the upscaling from 1080p to 4k work well? I have seen video reviews of people complaining about problems. The video signal wasn't going through in that mode. I will only buy this receiver after it is confirmed that Onkyo fixed this functionality. (4 Answers)Answers
We have a 60" Samsung 4K TV, & are on Direct TV. While we haven't gotten a 'REAL', $K program, I can tell you that we have had no problems with any program we have watched. The old re-runs all come in as though in HD, The newer programs are even better. There is no problem detecting errors in the actor's make-up,( skin blemishes). I'm not an expert, but this is the best we've had todate. Good Luck on getting the same results.
- QuestionDoes this receiver push HDR data through to the TV. MY ONKYO 737NR (2-3 years old) does not. XBOX One S plugged into receiver= HDR not supported. XBOX One S plugged into the TV= HDR is supported but the Audio Return Channel (ARC) only outputs in Stereo. (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan this receiver support an output of seven 8 ohms 100 watts speakers on an atmos surround system? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre any of Onkyo's new receivers compatible with Sirius/XM satellite radio? (2 Answers)Answers
It is kind of strange that most of these receivers being sold online rarely show more than Pandora and a few other online services, while on the Onkyo site it actually shows the icon for SiriusXM on several of their receivers. The TX-NR609 I have for sale has it!
- QuestionI got Klipsch theater system. pair of R-28F Dual 8-inch Floorstanding, Synergy Series 12-Inch 300-W Sub, pair of R-14M Reference Bookshelf Speakers and R-25C Reference Center Speaker. Will this receiver support my system? My system is 8ohms compatible. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHi, I have a Klipsch Home theater system. -- R-28F Dual 8-inch Floorstanding Pair - Synergy Series 12-Inch 300-W Sub - R-14M Reference Bookshelf Monitor Speakers Pair - R-25C Reference Center Speaker Will this receiver support my system? Wil (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the Bluetooth range? (2 Answers)Answers
I live in an old house with plaster and lathed walls and old wiring. The reason I point out the old wiring is because it is more prone to EMF and FMR interference; I cannot receive broadcast signals without a host of filters and amplifiers. So, when I connect to my receiver in the living room using Bluetooth to play music from my iPhone 5, I can be in the kitchen (30-35ft) without losing the connection. I do get a little static if I'm running the toaster or microwave.
- QuestionWill the Onkyo - 7.1 Home Audio Speaker System Model: SKS-HT870 SKU: 3358535 work well with this receiver? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI am replacing an older Samsung receiver that has 7 - 4 ohm speakers. Will those speakers work with this unit (757) ? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this receiver support Dolby Vision and HDR10? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions