Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this case still show the different colored lights on the edge of the phone? (11 Answers)
- QuestionWill the case work with the wireless charger? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHas anyone dropped their phone with the Otterbox on it and did your screen crack? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat accessories come with the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge? (10 Answers)Answers
In the case you get a rapid charger, ear buds w/mic, manual and quick guide, a pin to pop out your micro sd/sim card holder, and an adapter that allows you to connect directly to your old device and transfer all data/apps to your new s7/ s7edge. Hope that helps.
- QuestionHow easy is this case to remove, when/if you want to use your phone in the Gear VR? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the case come with a belt clip (that allows you to orient the phone in portrait or landscape directions when attached to your belt)? (5 Answers)
- QuestionSo I have a glass screen cover on my Galaxy S7 Edge, does it work with the glass screen covers or does it push the screen cover off? (5 Answers)Answers
This is a question I asked my self several times. Upon You Tube watching it seems that it depends on what Glass protector you have installed. Guess in short it's really trial and error. Most glass screen protectors lift up due to the fit of some cases. Some cases fit and are molded differently than others. In most reviews I have seen, the glass protectors do lift up. The S7 edge is a sight to bbehold and should be showcased whenever possible. I understand the need for protection but just a thought. We invested hard earned dollars on our cellphones so why limit our experience with a shield. Yes, we should protect our investment but what's the use if we never really enjoyed it fully.
- QuestionDoes this case come with a screen cover (5 Answers)
- Questiondoes this Otterbox FIT Samsung Galaxy Sky?? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI see from tbe other questions and answers this device will work with wireless charging but does it also suport NFC? Thanks Much (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions