Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow do you charge this thing? and what is the usb for? I am confuse (5 Answers)Answers
When you are at home, you have the glass cup and its base, plug your base to the outlet wall, place the cup on the base, and place your Toothbrush inside the cup, it'll charge your battery that way. When you travel, there is a pink case, first you plug the usb adapter into the outlet, plug the usb cable into the adapter, and connect your usb cable to the pink case, then place your toothbrush inside the case, it'll charge your toothbrush battery while it in the case.
- QuestionWill it whiten your teeth (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I exchange my brush for a different color if I opened it but never used it? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhy on Philips official site, there are three brush heads? Here we only got two. Same model. HX 9332/10 (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat's the difference between this model and HX9352/04? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions