Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you use any kind of smart phone (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the display back light adjustable with the dash light dimmer adjustment? (3 Answers)Answers
It does have a brightness adjustment in the radio settings however does not have an illumination option that works with your cars dash lights. It will not Dim when you turn your headlights on. (No orange wire) This is a great low-cost radio for someone wanting to upgrade to a Bluetooth head unit with microphone but I highly recommend spending the extra $40 and getting the DEH x6800BT. Better sound/illumination yes and more options & better eq then this one. $110 right now at bb.
- QuestionI just installed this unit in my 2003 Nissan Frontier and in attempting to adjust the sound (equalizer, bass boost, etc) the sound doesn't play while I am making the adjustments. Is this typical for this model? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan i easily switch between two connected phones for audio/music playback without disconnecting one of them? (1 Answer)Answers
Yes you can. I paired both phones initially. I carry 2 phones. I typically plug the iphone into the usb port and the android automatically reconnects most times but it is easy to connect if not via bluetooth menu. I easily switch between phones since both are paired via bluetooth and all you have to do to switch is press the source button on the radio. You never have to disconnect a phone. Also, both phones will allow you to take calls over the car radio. While listening to music via one phone, I can receive a call from the other phone it it will mute the music during the call from the "music" phone. I hope this helps. Great deal!
- QuestionWill this work in a 2006 Subaru Sport Outback? Thanks. (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan this cd player be installed into a 1999 Ford Escort Sedan thank you (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do I recover the audio fade (front to rear ) option .. it's not there anymore , only the balance. Is there a specific reason it's not there . It always used to be there.. thnx. (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be installed in a 2004 volvo sedan. Do I need extra parts to install it? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan this or any other stereo be paired with my wireless Bluetooth speaker? I would like sound to come from wired speakers and a wireless in the back of a 2 seat car. Thanks! (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhen you connect a device can you control the music directly from your iPod or iPhone, or do you have to use the stereo controls? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions