Questions & Answers
- QuestionI jump rope almost every single day. The high, intense and constant jumping causes my current wireless earphones to fall out of my ear which is very annoying and upsetting. I wonder if these will stay in place during my whole workout. Please advise (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, these should work. The set-up ensures that the ear buds won't fall out, at the expense of perfect sounds. Don't get me wrong...the sound is good for blue tooth ear buds, but not as good as either the Jay Bird or Bose sports models (both of which I've tried). But as someone who values not having to reposition the ear buds constantly, these are the set that I finally found and can rely on. Hope this helps
- QuestionAre you able to adjust the bass? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI see this comes with a vehicle charger. Does it come with a regular charger as well? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre these headphones good for swimming. I'm working out in swimming pool a lot, so is it safe to use them while swimming? Thanks... (4 Answers)Answers
Hello Dimitriy, our BackBeat FIT has an IP57 waterproof rating as an added layer of protection against sweat, rain or splashes but is not intended for constant submersion or underwater use. In fact Bluetooth technology does not transmit through water, therefore, no Bluetooth headset can be used underwater. Use in the shower or submersion to clean your headphone for less than 30 mins and above 3 feet should be safe. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer care group at www.plantronics.com/support if you have other questions!
- QuestionWill these work on a smart tv? (4 Answers)Answers
Hello Xena, Bluetooth headsets are universally compatible with devices that support them. To confirm if a specific TV model features compatibility with Bluetooth headsets and headphones please contact the TV manufacturer.
- QuestionAre these available in store today (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat's the difference between these and the much less expensive headphones SKU: 6065105 ... They look exactly the same in every photo I can find but this other pair is about $40 cheaper. Their descriptions even sound the same. (0 Answers)
- QuestionI currently have these and am finding that the earbuds are just a smudge to big for my ears. Is there an available option for a medium size ear bud? (1 Answer)Answers
Our BackBeat FIT only has one eartip size available and this is included pre-installed on the product out of the box. If you're looking for a headset with different sizes of eartips you might want to consider a model with an in-ear design like our BackBeat FIT 300 or BackBeat GO 3, both of which include several sizes of in-ear eartips. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer care group at www.plantronics.com/support if you have other questions!
- QuestionWhat is the difference between this model and the one that looks the same but sells for $109 and is listed as "training edition"? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhen I searched for noise cancelling or sound isolation these headphones came up, however in the product description I do not see that they are, can anyone tell me if they are noise cancelling or provide sound isolation (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions