Questions & Answers
- Answer Works great with Windows 10
QuestionHow long is the cable? Also i heard it is better to have a wired controller rather than wireless for latency. So is this controller capable of playing video games while being hooked up to a wire and being wireless also?
- Answer I believe the cable is about 10 ft, its thick and braided as well, I like it. As for the wired vs wireless, I think wired is still faster as far as controllers go, but probably not by much, also this controller has No wireless, is wired only.
- Answer I believe the first batch required an easy firmware update for the mic which can be found on their website. But that was months ago.
QuestionHow are the thumb sticks? Do they have good grip or the sleek, slippery kind? Are Kontrol Freeks compatible? I prefer domed for FPS’ and looks like only one dome...
- Answer it comes with 4 thumb sticks. One is a tall upward rounded dome style and is smooth and the other 3 are inward concaved versions that have a grip kind of design around the rim. If your familier with the inner workings of most controllers (except for the elite series) they all usually have plastic thumb sticks that literaly just slide on and off of a post thats perminantly part of the analog mechanics that are sodered into the motherboard piece that runs the controllers ( the elite actually have a different set up so that they're not only stronger and wont get a worn out riggid groove around the neck by rubbing the rim on the controller shell, but theyre also magnetic and makes it the easiest way to switch them out). Unfortunatly the one thing I wish they did differently to avoid the damage of wear and tear was to add these metal smooth rings that go in the holes that the thumbsticks go through. They help prevent the scrapping damage that can be caused on the plastic sticks instead of making the thunb sticks metal. They do give you an extra set that you can swith out if you dont prefer the grey style rings thst come with the black version or the bronze copper color that come with the white best buy exclusive version. They both come with replacable xbox green colors if you prefer that instead. I know the copper/ white design might seem weird or ugly but iys actually the coolest design in my opinion and by a looks only comparison its pretty unique. Ive never seen another that looks like it. I was sure I wouldnt like it so I planned on it being white with the xbox green trim amd the xbox green control freak covers to round out the whole look. I have an original elite controller and my thought was that I could replace the plastic thumb sticks in the power a with the metal ones. They do fit pefectly onto the posts and would have been great but to my dismay the controllers are set up to differently to work. With the xbox elite you have to actually unscrew the face plate to take it off. Then you can switch out the metal sticks easily because theyre magnetic. The power a profusion controller has its face plate set up to be magnetic with actual thumb sticks being the same kind theyve always been. In fact you can use old thumb sticks om the powera if you want to. The problem is that the magnetic under rim of the metal sticks are flat and they dont have a rounded gap under them and so the magnetic piece is actually in the way on the PowerA. it prevents them from turning its full rotation. Oh and by the way, in case anyones interested. The PowerA ProFusion works perfectly with PC as well. Also you can find a bunch of different kits online that come with alot of different interchangable pieces and tools to fix or just feel better to the touch. Plus with how the face plate is designed its set up so you could actually paint it whatever color or design you want with almost zero prep what so ever. Just take the rings out of the thumb stick holes and you could design paint or even swith a white faceplate with a black one and try to design yours in a personal way .
QuestionIf your finger is on the RT button and slide to the LB button would you finger get stuck in between? Or do you have to pick your finger up and love it to the RB button than press it?
- Answer Transition is great. Trigger is .25 inch recessed. Also lower edge of button is beveled. I can play both buttons with one finger most of the time.
QuestionIf you have experienced audio feedback when using a corded headphone with this controller, how did you fix it? The feedback is a buzzing sound.
- Answer I haven’t I think it sounds better than my elite controller
- Answer No. You have to use it wired. It's still an awesome controller for the money. The cord is soo long....it does not hamper your playing
Questionwas not able have warzone on pc recognize the controller any assistance, did multiple uninstalls
- Answer Down load the software for the controller and it has to be running in the background while warzone is running
- Answer Singular parts are difficult, I would contact the maker of the controller, or look for the shifters of the same brand on Amazon.
QuestionDoes anyone know if you can add macros to this controller? example making one of the paddles do two things at one time?
- Answer You can program each paddle to DUPLICATE an existing button. That’s it.