- Answer Once the drone is turned on and synced to the controller (to sync it turn both the controller and drone on and flick the left analog stick up a couple of times so the light is no longer flashing) connect it to the slipstream WiFi signal by actually connecting to the separate WiFi on your phone then open the slipstream drone app, and your ready to fly!
- Answer One mile
- Answer I haven’t found a way to personally extend the battery life but I did purchase 3 extra batteries that way my son could have more fun with it for longer then 15-20 minutes. With extra batteries we can use it for about an hour or so.
- Answer Yes it does take pictures and record videos. Not sure what the resolution is
QuestionAnybody found anywhere to find replacement props for this drone? Searched all over & cannot find!
- Answer The manual points to their website: protocolny.com they have spare parts. For the props/rotors this is the link: https://protocolny.com/products/slipstream-wifi-spare-parts-kit?variant=30977376419930 It only lists "SLIPSTREAM WIFI SPARE PARTS KIT", but it is the rotors (4 count).
Questionwhere can i get a spare controller for this drone i lost mine the website for spare parts doesnt even exist.
- Answer What kind of Drone is it because I have a couple extra controllers?