Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $55.99
The regular price is $109.99
QuestionHey guys. So I just purchased this keyboard because I fell in love with how it feels and sounds. (I am not a gamer) and upon plugging it in the lights on the keyboard are just constantly pulsing. I tried the companion windows app and there no light option
- Answer You can use the app to change the pulsing to a steady light. I had the same issue that took me a bit to figure out. It's a lighting style you choose. Sorry can't be more specific, I already replaced mine because I hated the loud clicking of the keys.
- Answer The primary difference is the type of switch used for the keys. This uses the "Razer Green" mechanical switch, which is actually a version of Blue made by Greetech and re-branded by Razer. It has a slightly shorter actuation distance and total travel distance compared to the original Cherry MX Blue switch, which makes it slightly more responsive and better feeling, imo. The Ornata keyboards use an interesting switch type that is a combination of membrane dome and scissor. It's essentially a switch that provides a feeling similar to a mechanical switch while being far less expensive to produce. Personally, I like the feeling of a real mechanical switch better, but you may find the feel of the Ornata switch to suit you just fine.
- Answer The BlackWidow Ultimate 2016 does have a usb and audio pass through to plug in a combo jack headset or usb device.
QuestionAre the back lighting rgb's customizable? I have a mainly black and purple themed set up, and the green would completely throw it off.
- Answer Nope. Not for you. it's green or brighter green only
- Answer No it does not, it comes with Razer’s own switches “Razrer Greens” it feels like a MX Blue but is slightly different. “Anyone that has mistaken a Razer Green switch for a Cherry MX or Kailh Blue could be forgiven, as they all feel rather similar. In all three, you get a nice, fat tactile bump along with a definitive, loud "click."” -tomshardware.com
QuestionHow come when i type to fast or hard the keys will make a metalish noise after i’m done clicking the key
- Answer Because you are bottoming out the keys on the metal backplate.
QuestionDoes Bestbuy have the orange key switch version in store? If yes, can I have the address of the store which has it. I'd like to pick it up instead of ordering online. I live in Kansas City area.
- Answer You can check online to see if your local BestBuy has a version with Orange switches in-stock. In my experience they nearly always have the Green switch versions rather than the Orange. You may be able to order online and have it delivered to your local store, however.
QuestionCan you get one that has cherry mx blue switches in stores? or does it only come with razer green. On the razer website it says in comes in 3, Green, orange and blue.
- Answer I know that on the Razorzone site (Razor official page) that they show some models with more choices, including blue which is what I want. Only problem is, I don't want a full size keyboard as it's not ergonomic to have my right hand (mouse) so far away. I never use the num-pad. Tournament editions are better for me. There is a cherry mx blue tournament edition there but no backlighting. That's my other stipulation. So I may have to get the greens like my son has. Those are close. https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-blackwidow