Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow useful is the Flexzone feature (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is the noise levels on the fridge? (8 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat are width and height measurements of this unit (4 Answers)
- QuestionDo shelves adjust and/or flip up to accommodate for taller items? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich model has best ice making capacity? (2 Answers)Answers
Thanks for your interest in Samsung 4-Door French Door Refrigerators. The RF28HMEDBSR is one of the newest additions to Samsung's line-up and features the Ice Master ice maker that is designed to produce up to 10 lbs of ice per day (under ideal conditions). The RF4287HARS has an earlier version of the ice maker which can produce up to 6.6 lbs per day. Other upgrades that have been integrated into the RF28HMEDBSR include more efficient HE LED lighting (the refrigerator also has side lighting); Ice Blue display LEDs which match the rest of the 2013-14 Samsung kitchen appliances; an improved Smart Divider in the Flex Zone Drawer to enable better use of the space; and a 10-year warranty on the compressor. Both models use quiet and efficient Digital Inverter-type compressors, though the RF4287HARS warranty is for 5 years on the sealed system, which includes the compressor. - Ms. Samsung
- Questionwe have a 35" clear entry door openingto our home, with the doors & drawer removed will this unit fit into our home (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill magnets stick to the front of this fridge? (8 Answers)
We just bought a house and the current (GE) fridge in the home, magnets won't stick to the front stainless steel part. Only on the side they stick. We had planned on getting this Samsung fridge, and just never thought about magnets not sticking until we got in this house and found out that they won't on some fridges. Thanks!Answers
- QuestionDoes this fridge ship with a filter and water line/hose? (7 Answers)Answers
The filter is included and a whole lot easier to change out than our old one that required the unit to be rolled out to expose the rear. This filter is accessible from the front, inside. We declined the water line which was offered at a reasonable cost. Used the one from our previous refrigerator.
- Questionwill the ice maker automatically shut off when the tub is full? (5 Answers)Answers
Mine didn't. It filled up the bin, then went into the door, then spilled out of the in-the-door ice area all night until we found it the next morning-melted. It happened twice. The first time we thought the fridge broke down. After talking to friends who had that problem, we realized it was just a back-up of ice.
- QuestionHow do you open the ice maker door? Afraid I may break it as cannot open. Looked at picture but still cannot figure out! Help! (6 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions