Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this washer fit a king sized quilt? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the washer have wifi built in or how do you get those Samsung smart home adapters? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre theses stackable? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a feature to turn on a light inside the washer to check on clothes while they are washing? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this washer come with all the required hoses? Hot, Cold, & Drain Hose? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes AddWash mean one can toss in extra pieces of laundry without pausing the wash? Or does one need to pause it like with any other machine? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThis machine is listed as being 34 inches deep. Is that with the door open or closed? I need to figure out the total depth with the door open. Thanks. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI just bought this washing machine with the pedestal vibrates in excess very disappointed also came with some damage Best Buy are going to replace it I wonder if I will have the same problem with the same model very dissaponted with Samsung (1 Answer)Answers
I bought the same machine which was delivered about 10 days ago. I noticed more vibration than expected, but to my disappointment discovered that the Best Buy delivery person did NOT level the machine when he installed it. Took me a while, but I found the needed flat style wrench and was able to better level the machine so the vibration has improved. I feels it is still not as expected but is much better. Really disappointed that I had to figure this out and do it myself. I've had more than one disappointing experience this year on a major appliance purchase from Best Buy.
- QuestionMy husband wants to know about the filter on this machine. We currently have a model that is hard to get to in order to clean out stuff that gets trapped in there. Where is this located and how easy is it to clean it out? Thanks! (2 Answers)Answers
It's in the front. It's behind the little door on the bottom. Very easy to get to and clean. Open the door, take the plug out of the end of the hose that's in there to drain out any residual water, then the filter just unscrews.
- QuestionHow loud is it? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions