Questions & Answers
- QuestionI was about to buy this washing machine but I've read a lot of complaints about it leaking all over the floor and some recall. How can I know whether this should be even on sale or not can anyone from Best Buy help me? (5 Answers)Answers
I purchased this machine from Best Buy in early June and it did leak from the bottom of the washer on the Deep Wash cycle but does not on other cycles. Being less that a month old, Best Buy did an exchange and installed the same make and model for me, but the new one also leaks on Deep Wash cycle. I reached out to Samsung via chat to ask if there was a recall on this model and they said there was no recall but I told them there should be since I have had two of the same model that leaked from the bottom on Deep Wash and can others comment of the same issue. The machine works well overall unless you use Deep Wash.
- QuestionDoes the washer determine the load size (large, medium, small) based on weight, or do I have to select it? (4 Answers)Answers
It is supposed to do so, but it does not quite do a good job. The problem is when your load is light in weight but bulky, the water level will never be enough. Then you will see a lot of areas of your clothes above the water level and it takes a long time for those areas to get submerged. Small items like socks, hand towels and T shirts are OK. Large items like a bed sheet never get fully submerged if air is captured, making a bubble. I did a lot of experiment trying to see how I could best use this machine. I liked Deep Wash best, but it leaked during the wash. After the machine does the first cycle of wash for 7-10 minutes, it starts spinning gently (probably to level the load?). While the machine is doing if you hear chap chap sound, the soapy water leaks from the bottom of the machine. If you don't hear the chap chap sound, you are fine without a leak. I tried Deep Wash many times, but the leak was random and never consistent. When The first Geek Squad came over, he could not reproduce any leak and he left without any work. The 2nd Geek Squad came, she saw a leak and determined it was not worth fixing (as it was a brand new machine). I highly recommend you use Deep Wash many times to ensure the washer does not leak from the bottom. I had 2 Samsung washers of the same model, and both had the same leak pattern. No more Samsung.
- QuestionCan you select a load size? What if I only want to use a little water? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this machine do heavy duty such as king size quilts/bed comforters & very delicates?? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDo you have to use HE washing liquid OR can you use regular washing liquid? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questiontell me about the noise level and vibration of this washing machine (8 Answers)Answers
This machine washes so quiet and has almost no vibration. It it upstairs next to our master bedroom and can barely hear it run. Our last machine was very loud and jumped around so much I thought it would damage something. We adjusted the feet and where it sat several times and finally found the spot that had the least vibration. I could not sleep while this machine was running. I bought both the Samsung washer and dryer and love the way it cleans too.
- QuestionWhat is the difference between Samsung Model # WA45M7050AW and Model # WA45H7000AW? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow quick is the quick wash cycle? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you use pods with this washer? there is an insert that you are supposed to remove if you use powder detergent but just wondering about pods. do you leave the insert in or take it out? thanks! (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the drain hose come with the washer? Do I need to purchase separately? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions