Questions & Answers
QuestionDoes this model have a headphone jack; and if not does it have an Audio Out connection? I have wireless headphones with a transmitter/recharging base and would need a way to hook the headphones to my TV. Thanks, Steve
- Answer Hey Steve! The Sero features an Optical Audio Output Port. ^Gina
Questionhave a table for the television that I put my old television can I put it the sero tv or not?
- Answer Wendy, The Sero TV includes a built-in stand which cannot be removed. You can also purchase a wheel kit to easily move The Sero. The Sero is not meant to be placed on a separate stand or table. ^Gina
- Answer Hello Jon, No, the Sero TV is not rated for outdoor use. Please check out the Terrace TV model for an outdoor rated TV. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-the-terrace-series-55-class-led-outdoor-partial-sun-4k-uhd-smart-tizen-tv/6420351.p?skuId=6420351 ^Cristian
QuestionDoes this tv have a camera? If so, can I set it to see myself on the screen? I basically want to use it as a mirror when I'm not playing any content.
- Answer Hi there! The Sero does not have a built-in camera; however, you can screen mirror your mobile device to your TV both vertically and horizontally with AirPlay on iOS devices, or by using Smart View or SmartThings on Android devices. ^Gina
- Answer Hello Wendy, No, you will not be able to directly install the social media apps on to the TV, but you will be able to see your favorite social media apps on the Sero via Screen Mirroring on your phone and Full Mirroring for Android & iOS (support Vertical Airplay2). ^Cristian
- Answer Hello Wendy, Yes, a cable service is not required to download the software. It can be downloaded via WI-FI or Ethernet port. ^Cristian
Questioncan this be wall mounted, or is the monitor permanently integrated into the base? what components does the base house, or is it just a stand?
- Answer Hi Sallydecorator! The Sero is not compatible with a wall mount solution. The screen and the rotating mechanism are one piece, unboxing the Sero only requires you to attach the stand. The bottom of the TV houses the advanced 4.1 speaker system and the connections for the TV. ^Tim
- Answer Hi Sallydecorator! The Sero is 22.2" wide when in portrait mode. Here are the full dimensions for the Sero in vertical position (WxHxD): 22.2" x 47.5" x 12.9". ^Tim
- Answer Hi Blue! The Sero is compatible with Apple products such as the iPhone due to the built in Airplay 2 compatibility. ^Tim
Question$2500 including Geek Squad for five years. What special things does this 43" tv do? Could a pet or child or a sweeper tipping over crack the screen?
- Answer Hi! The Sero TV is designed to be a TV that moves to fit your content. The Sero's screen rotates so you can watch your favorite content whether it's in portrait or landscape. Whether vertical for mobile content and apps or horizontal for movies and TV shows, you'll always have the best viewing perspective. The Sero also features QLED picture quality and a premium 4.1 audio system. Along with any TV on the market, I would not advise letting anything hit the screen to avoid damage. ^Tim