Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this washing machine have the mold problem on the rubber around the front of the opening like the first generation of front loaders have? If not, specifically what has Samsung done to improve/delete this problem? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHave they improved the seal on the washer in terms of mold issues that front loaders have? I've had to replace front loader washer to a top loader because the seal gets so moldy no matter how much I clean after every wash. (4 Answers)Answers
Yes! The new front load washers are so much better than the first ones. I had the original LG front loader and it was bad for that reason. This one has more holes in the rubber seal for better drainage and it's also made out of an anti microbial material or so I was told when I purchased it. Another great thing is that the door doesn't self close. Meaning that you actually have to push it to close all the way. However when it's open, it doesn't swing all the way open like the old LG tromm. It looks closed but it's open just enough for it to dry out when not in use.
- QuestionDoes this model have the "Diamond Drum" technology to minimize pilling? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhere can you buy the Smart Home Adapter for this and the matching dryer? The owners manual says it's part number HD39*1230*W or "Smart Home Adapter" for appliances, not TV's or anything else. (1 Answer)Answers
Samsung referred me to Samsung Parts when I inquired about the adapter. Samsung Parts rep. told me it wasn't yet available and to call Samsung back and ask for the "e-commerce" department to inquire about the availability date. So far I have been unable to reach that department; I was left on hold for too long.
- QuestionWhy is the red light that looks like a shirt with a +sign on the bottom right always on? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWanted to know how good it washes. (2 Answers)Answers
We have only had it a couple of weeks, but I think it does a better job than my first Samsung model & in less time. Clothes seem to be clean & smell good. When buying, you will also need the base are something to raise the unit off the ground. Other wise, you will be taking the clothes out at floor level...
- QuestionDoes the water level self adjust to the load size? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs there a app compatible with the iPhone for say notification when the cycle is done ?? (3 Answers)
- Questiondoes this have wifi (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs it portable or does it hook up like your regular wash machines. Also the new Samsung refrigerator does it have a built in t.v? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions