Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the griddle made of? (5 Answers)Answers
It's a cast iron material with non stick coating. Sounds great in theory but I never use it because the griddle burner is basically useless. It doesn't get hot enough to make pancakes. I wish it was just a 6 burner stove now. After having stove for a year I would not buy it again without a re-design of the griddle burner.
- QuestionDoes this stove include an LPG conversion kit? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionStupid Question About Convection Feature (6 Answers)
I just got this range yesterday. You would think I'm a man as I don't want to read the directions. Do I have to turn on the convection feature or is it automatic? If I use the convection feature do I have to adjust the cooking time or temperature? Thank you.Answers
Hi NAM, The convection fan in the NX58H5600SS operates automatically during pre-heat, Convection Bake and Convection Roast modes. When using Convection Bake, the temperature is automatically reduced by 25°F. This auto conversion feature can be turned off by following the instructions on page 56 of the User Manual. Since items usually cook faster when using Convection, it's a good idea to reduce cooking times, as well, or at least check for done-ness about 75-80% of the way through the cooking time. Thanks for the question! Ms. Samsung
- Questionhow do you use the hydrater? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow easy it is to remove the burner grates? (6 Answers)Answers
Couldn't be easier! I There are three rectangular cast iron grates; just pick them up and set them aside. Then wiping up the top is a breeze, because the whole top is sealed. I usually just pick up one grate at a time and give it a quick wipe down and then go to the next one. It's so easy to clean that I usually just hold the grate in one hand while cleaning with the other.
- QuestionDoes it come with the griddle or is that extra? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill the top burners still light without electricty? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this range have a true simmer burner? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you turn the convection off and use it as a conventional oven? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionoven light (6 Answers)Answers
The oven light goes on when the door is opened and shuts of when the door is closed. There is a switch on the numeric keypad to the right of the zero which when pressed turns the light on or off. When the light is on, if the door is then opened and closed, the light turns off.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions