Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,099.99
The previous price was $1,299.99
- Answer Hi Darrell, The 70R is our 2019 model. 70T is our 2020 model. 70A is our newest 2021 model which features exceptional motion enhancements up to 4K@120Hz with Motion Xcelerator Turbo+. 100% Color Volume with Quantum Dot Technology gives you 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space. For gamers, our 2021 models feature Super Ultrawide GameView & Game Bar. ^Val
- Answer The picture in older programming and films is blurry. I cannot watch a non HDTV anymore without my eyes straining.
QuestionDoes the Samsung QN65Q70AAFXZA SKU 6451476 have an HDMI eARC (enhanced audio return channel) connection? I'm planning to connect a Sonos ARC to this tv.
- Answer Hi AnthonyNYC, CEC must be turned on for ARC/eARC to work. The port is labeled on the TV. In the Q70A, HDMI port 3 supports eARC. The ports are labeled on the back of the TV. ^Val
- Answer JCastell - Both the Q70A & Q80A include features such as Adaptive Picture, which optimizes the TV's picture effortlessly with a lighting system that automatically senses, reacts, and adjusts to the brightness of the space you're in, and Supreme UHD Dimming, which precisely scans an incredible amount of zones across the entire image and adjusts brightness to deliver deeper darks and brighter whites. When stepping up to the Q80A, you will gain Direct Full Array backlighting, which is designed to bring scenes to life with even more precise contrast controlled by in-screen lighting that delivers deep blacks and pure whites with minimal halo or blooming. ^Gina
- Answer Yes, mine came in the exact same box and it is what I picked up in the store. Beautiful TV.
QuestionAre any of the HDMI ports HDMI 2.1? I ask because I have a PS5 and I'd need at least one. Thanks!
- Answer There is one 2.1 port. Port number four. The rest are 2.0. There is also a port with eARC in case you wanted a sound bar. The TV speakers do not support Dolby Audio but you can bypass with this port. On last year's model the fourth port shared both 2.1 and eARC. It's likely the same this year but they may have moved eARK to the port 3. Either way, when PlayStation 5 starts taking advantage of 2.1 in a couple of years this TV will be ready. Currently you only need 2.0 with a PS5 as there are no games with 4K 120 hz. Most max out at about 40 hz. Some racing games do over 60hz but currently only in 1080p. (Hdmi 1.2 supports this) Hopefully VRR will be available in a couple of years with PS5 but it's not guaranteed.
QuestionWill the 65" Q70A base height adjust to allow the HW-Q700A sound bar to fit underneath the TV?
- Answer Hi PCBFLA! The 65" Q70A gives you a clearance of 2.5", which will allow you to place the Samsung HW-Q700A Soundbar directly below the TV. ^Gina
QuestionWhy hasn't BestBuy or any other boxes stores show the back of any TV anymore? I need to know how many connection are on any given TV's to make room for such as DVR, Roku, sound, Bluetooth sound as well. What I am finding these days there are not enough.
- Answer Well four inputs are not getting these days consumers really need more inputs/outputs like 6 would be great since tech is moving so fast our products our outdated within a 6 months after buying them.
QuestionHi I just bought this TV and some channels and shows are pixely or delayed and jumpy, not all things we watched were like this though. Anyone else experienced this?
- Answer Sounds more like a problem with you cable or internet provider?
QuestionFor the Samsung QLED Q70A 65" series TV, which soundbar is recommended with the Q Symphony feature? Thanks.
- Answer Hi RonC, any of the Q-Series soundbars will support the Q-Symphony feature. The Q700A would be a great match to surround yourself with synchronized sound from your TV and soundbar, orchestrated in complete harmony. ^Val
QuestionSamsung 75” Q70A is already mounted on the wall and I am trying to connect a sound bar to the hdmi port that supports arc but cannot read the markings on the back of the tv (obviously). Which port please? Describe.
- Answer Beth - eARC is supported in HDMI port number 3. ^Gina
- Answer Tracy - The Q70A TV features built-in AirPlay 2 support. ^Gina
QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the box it comes in so I know if I can get it into my SUV. Best Buy not providing delivery.
- Answer Hi - Here are the dimensions of the 65" Q70A TV in its shipping box (WxHxD in INCHES): 63.5 x 37.4 x 6.5. ^Gina
QuestionWhat is/are the differences between 65” QLED Q70A and Q80A models? Are they worth the price difference? Both have hdmi 2.1 and if so, will I need to buy a special cable for it?
- Answer Olnel - Both Q70A and Q80A models give you exceptional motion enhancements up to 4K@120Hz with Motion Xcelerator Turbo+. 100% Color Volume with Quantum Dot Technology gives you 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space. For gamers, our 2021 models feature Super Ultrawide GameView & Game Bar. When stepping up to the Q80A, you will gain Quantum HDR 12X and Direct Full Array Backlighting, giving you an extensive range of contrast with deep blacks and pure whites, as well as Freesync Premium Pro for an enhanced gaming experience. The Q80A also features Object Tracking Sound which utilizes 4 speakers, providing a complete experience by placing sound exactly where objects appear on-screen and optimizes sound based on the scene. For the best connectivity, we recommend using a High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet Channel, labeled as HEC or HEAC on the cable. ^Gina