Questions & Answers
- QuestionIf I don't want to use the Steam functions, can I skip connecting the dryer to the water hose ? Or will this create an error ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI was told that I need to use the dryer bars and not the sheets. But the bars are not readily available. Can I use the sheets safely? (4 Answers)Answers
If someone tells you to jump off a 2 story building because it's faster than taking the stairs, would you still do it?... just kidding. I never heard of drying bars, must still be relatively new. I have been using dryer sheets since the day I got the dryer. I haven't had an issues, clothes come out dry and smelling good.
- QuestionIs there anyway to quiet the dryer down? (8 Answers)
I had this dryer installed with the matching washer from BestBuy back at Thanksgiving of last year. When the installer dropepd it off he used a small tool on the feet and told me that it takes time for the dryer to settle and would get quiet after it had been used a few times that it takes time to balance itself out. I now have had this thing for over 6 months and it is always super loud when initially started. like something inside is rattling. The dryer does not shake as if it is unbalanced. I am unsure if that is something internal with the heating coils that are loud when starting up or the wheels that turn the drum. But it eventually becomes quiet after it has been running for maybe 10 minutes. it is only on the initial start up and first few minutes of running that it is really loud. Does anyone else have this issue? I figure after 6 months this shouldnt be an issue and am worried that we have a bad unit or the install was done wrong. Washer works fine and does not make loud noisesAnswers
I found the solution finally! After over a year of having this dryer I finally got around to finding the problem. When I lifted up the dryer there was a thin metal circle shaped panel that was held on by a screw, This does not appear to cover any holes at all it just rotates and pivots in a circular motion around the screw. In all honesty I have no idea why this piece is even on there. I ran the dryer, lifted it up and rotated this piece of metal around as it was vibrating and jiggling, rotated it until it stopped rattling, set the dryer back on the floor and no problem is solved! Literally it was something so stupid I could have solved it over a year ago I kept moving the dryer around and looking for lose parts but it was just a piece of metal on the bottom that seems to serve no purpose but to rotate around on a screw. Problem now solved! So If you have one of these dryers and you get the rattle of metal when running it, try to lift the unit up and check underneath for any lose metal pieces.
- QuestionDoes it come with any of the following: electric cord, water hose, vent kit? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this dryer be stacked on the matching washer? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhere is the exhaust located on the DV42H5200EP dryer. I need the exact dimensions please. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan dryer be vented out of the side? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this dryer be set to run on 110v electricity? I see on the front panel it show 110v/220v does this mean I can run this on 110v or 220v power? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow wide is the washer? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDRYER MAKES ROOM HOT (5 Answers)
I know obviously it is going to warm the room up a bit. Mine is installed in a small house so ours sits in our restroom. From day one when in use the whole room gets super hot. Is it not venting right by any chance? or is this typical.Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions