Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $549.99
with activation today
The previous price was $599.99
- Answer Yes, with 2 caveats. First, it will NOT work with Verizon's 5G service (at least yet, Verizon currently only uses mmWave which only the A71 5G UW supports). It WILL however support Verizon's 4G service Second, Verizon may give you a rough time when you try to activate it saying it's not compatible. If this happens just keep pushing for the next tier tech and ask them to enable CDMA-less devices on your line. Confirmation that this exact model is compatible is available at the top of the manufacturer's page for the device: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a71-5g-unlocked-sm-a716uzknxaa/ Side note: CDMA is being phased out and almost no new phones support it anymore
- Answer This phone works flawlessly on a T-Mobile network. I was with Verizon for over 20 years and never switched because I didn't want any problems, I switched to T-Mobile in early September and haven't looked back, not 1 dropped call, no network problems and no dead spots so far, LOVE it.
- Answer If the feature in the phone is on then yes.. i live apparently in a low signal call area..when setting up with my carrier they even told me I may not like their service based on this.. but I don't get a lot of calls so it hasn't even mattered. So to answer your question yes the phone when I'm home automatically makes its calls over wifi because of my carriers weak signal right here..I walk outside my home and even in my country setting we have 5G.. Phone works great.. I Love it! Especially the camera's(This was a upgrade from a locked prepaid carrier phone j7crown) the A715G unlocked was a much deserved upgrade for both my husband and myself ..u will not be disappointed unless u want to pay more to get a few more bells and whistles maybe this one doesn't offer.. but works great for my needs :) enjoy!
- Answer No. The box has the phone, charging cable and cube. That's it.
QuestionWill my older android charging cords work with this newer phone? I've got several charging cords for my J7 right now.
- Answer When I changed from a Galaxy J7 to a Galaxy S8 I had to change the charging cord to type C.
QuestionLooking for a Samsung phone that will work with AT&T. I have no contract with them and our phones are paid off. Really don't want to change plans. I have a S8 now but screen is burning out. Can you help?
- Answer My provider is AT& T and the galaxy unlocked works, no problems at all.
Questiondoes the discount for this phone require new activation? Or can it be activated on an existing line to receive the discount?
- Answer you should call. I saw one for sale on Verizon and it turned out it was only for an additional line. Read the fine print. They soak you if you get the 2 yr discount too.
- Answer it should, currently I am using att 4 late but I use t-mobile sim card to c if it runs on 5g yes it does and very fast even on YouTube vedio back and forward no pause and video run smoothly. It is great phone but finger in front screen is hard to open it would be easy if it should been in back. And speaker is on bottem right side while holding phone on your hand speaker side sit on ur pam and speaker sound mute or low sound. Without cover or case this phone holding in hand are 1000% changes to fall and also slip out from side pocket due to very slippery.
QuestionI want the Samsung a71 5g dual SIM unlocked cdma+ GSM phone. I want to activate a Verizon account and also use my t mobile sim on the same phone.
- Answer My understanding is that dual sim is only available in the international model bought through Amazon or similar, that it won't be 5G, and there are other differences.
QuestionWill this phone work with Consumer Cellular GSM network? Or will there be a problem that it will be less than 100%
- Answer Yes I bought the phone for my Mother and it is working great on the network...
QuestionIf I have the phone activated with AT&T or Verizon or something will it still be unlocked? I need an unlocked phone but will it still be unlocked after it is activated?
- Answer It will be tied to whatever company's SIM card you have installed, but without all of their related apps and software. You can change providers just by changing the SIM card.
QuestionI have a galaxy 8S. I am looking at your universal unlocked Samsung A71 will it work with Sprint carrier. I am already an established customer of theirs already.
- Answer Yes - I have one on Sprint and it works great!
- Answer Yes. It'll be unlocked
QuestionThis phone says its unlocked for use with all carriers but also says its a GSM phone, so which is true?
- Answer The phone is truly unlocked as written. I bought this Samsung Galaxy A71 from Best Buy and inserted my Cricket Mobile SIM Card and it works. I equally inserted a Nigerian GSM SIM Card into it to double check and that equally worked. So, the phone is unlocked for both as written.