Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,499.99
QuestionI have an older Samsung Series 9 with several USB Ports that I have backed up files using the older USB "sticks". I noticed that the Galaxy Pro 360 does not have a USB port per se. What would I use to move my files over from the Series 9 to the Pro 360?
- Answer It does have USB ports. They are USB C \ Thunderbolt 4 ports. You would use a USB C Hub ... which has all kinds of connections on it including HDMI, SD and Micro card, and multiple USB 3 A ports to move your files. You can pick one up on Amazon for between 20 and 30 bucks.
- Answer The Galaxy Book 360's have super Amoled and the regular Pros' have the regular Amoled.
QuestionWhat type of graphics card does this laptop have? I am an artist/designer so i use adobe photoshop and illustrator alot. Was wondering if this laptop is right for my workload.
- Answer Photoshop and Illustrator don't need graphic card because they use it very little when there is one present. It is 2D art, only is the processor and the ram work when doing it. Graphic card is used when you work on 3D software like Blender. I have computers with graphic card and computers without, there is no difference between them when I work on photoshop.
QuestionSurely the dimensions for the machine have been confused with the dimensions for the packaging. Under "Specifications", the BB site says the height is over 2", the width 11.42", & the depth 19.29". Does anyone have the proper dimensions for the laptop?
- Answer 0.47 by 13.97 by 8.98 inches
- Answer Not yet but you should be able to use a port hub type the only thing is there is no standard USB only c type
QuestionCan the S pen be used in PhotoShop Classic and or CC for selections, brush edits, and does it support sensitivity in either clam shell or tablet configuration?
- Answer Yes it would be great for photo edits in clamshell or in tablet pen works in both. would be great for a photographer, Artist or even someone doing blueprints and engineering designs All around a great Laptop lightweight portable and fast!
QuestionIs this good for gaming? How would this compare to a gaming laptop, like one with a Ryzen 7 5800h or 9 5900x and a GTX 3070?
- Answer This s NOT a gaming laptop, this has Intel iris integrated graphics not a discreet GPU, this is an ultra portable laptop with plenty of power for productivity, not for gaming. It has a thunderbolt 4 port, so you add an external gpu, but it would have to be docked for that,and ideally with a monitor that we'll.
QuestionHas anyone upgraded to Windows 11? If so, any issues? Specifically, wondering if you've experienced loss of function key capability. Brightness, Contrast, volume, etc. I need these to work as expected.
- Answer Upgraded seamlessly. I have the cold boot to lock screen at just under 4 seconds. Windows 11 is faster, if you have the right system. You can change a lot of the visuals back if you really wanted to but really nothing is that terrible. Just different. People adapt poorly to change.
- Answer Probably for at least a couple reasons maybe: 1. If they had a large comfortable life-size bluetooth pen and nowhere to house it in the chassis to maintain thinness, people would say, "hey, how am I supposed to charge this?" 2. The device is focused on entertainment despite the "pro"moniker. For me, I rarely used the bluetooth features except when presenting or taking selfies. I am wondering however if the bluetooth features of my other S-Pens would still function with the Galaxy Book Pros... We'll find out soon!
QuestionIs the ram and storage user expandable? Samsung - Galaxy Book Pro 360 15.6" AMOLED Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Evo Platform Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 1TB SSD - Mystic Navy Model:NP950QDB-KB1USSKU:6457790Release Date:05/14/2021
- Answer There is an extra M2 Nvme slot so you can add another ssd if wanted.
QuestionDoes the hinge seem to wear out? I had the Samsung Notebook 7, and after a good amount of use, the screen began to wobble quite a bit from its fixed position. My work laptop (MacBook Pro) has stayed stiff due to its lightweight and fixed display setting.
- Answer Have the Pro 9 for over three years and no issues. Just purchase the 360 and it has the same hinges. They are very well built and sturdy.
QuestionEven though it's not for gaming, can you still use it for gaming? I wanted a good laptop for both school and gaming, but my laptop gets really hot after 10 minutes in valorant alone. Is it bad when it's hot?
- Answer this is a great choice for both... Excellent graphics and has a great wifi connection
QuestionHow do you use the F1, F2, F3 buttons since Fn key is used to increase/decrease the volume, brightness in this Samsung laptop?
- Answer You can press them for regular F1, F2 function. For volume, dimming, etc. press Fn + F key (for example, to increase brightness, press Fn + F3). To lock the function keys, use F12.
QuestionCan I connect 2 screens to this laptop using a docking station? if yes, what is the recommended docking station?
- Answer Yes. Well there are a lot of docking stations there. You can buy a samsung smart monitor and connect it wirelessly without any cable. But if you want to connect it with a normal monitor then here is a good docking station. https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Laptop-Charging-Reader-GX90T77924/dp/B07TZ3PQDN/ref=asc_df_B07TZ3PQDN/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=416769961145&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8000610503335262115&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9016931&hvtargid=pla-883515798661&psc=1
- Answer No it has Intel XE graphics.
QuestionDoes this have the type of USB C that could support an Ethernet cable? (Not sure exactly how that works...). I've heard there's different types of USB C, and that they're not all capable of doing the same things. Thanks!
- Answer Yes, it does have 3 ports that support that function. I use a very reliable Jcreate adapter that gives me 2 USB, 1 HDMI, and a network port for a hard-wired network connection