Questions & Answers
The previous price for this item was $45.84per month
Your price for this item is $29.16per month
for 24 months
Save $400 ($16.68/mo.)
QuestionWhat happens after the 24 months? do I own the device? I know with the 18 month flex lease I have to return the device, but I wonder the 24 month Installment plan
- Answer If you're purchasing via the 24 month installment plan, you will own it.
- Answer This version does not, you need to buy an unlocked phone for that.
QuestionIf i buy this phone for $27 for 24 months, when do I have to pay off the rest? Would I have to pay the rest of the money off to Best buy or to sprint?
- Answer You own the phone after paying the $27 for 24 months. It will be all paid off at that point.
QuestionHow does the upgrading of a phone work, if I still owe on the existing phone? Will the new plan go in place with sprint when new phone is activated?
- Answer The way I understand it is you have to pay your old off to upgrade.
QuestionI am with MetroPCS, part of the T-Mobile network. Does this apply to me, or do I have to switch to Sprint?
- Answer It does not apply to MetroPCS. You have to have a Sprint Account.
- Answer No, the headphones plug in via a usb-c cable. A set comes with the phone. The sound quality is amazing!
QuestionBeen on the phone for 20 minutes waiting to get an answer... Can I get the Galaxy S20+ 5G at $33.33 a month if I already have a Sprint plan?
- Answer You upgrade with whatever the price is at that time. Lol at the prices carefully because there is the new plan price, upgrade price (you), and full buy out price
QuestionIs this offer with the S20+ with Sprint good if you are already a customer of Sprint ? I'm asking about the new sale of $33.33 installment for 24 months
- Answer Definitely get it with the plan. Total worth it.
- Answer Samsung to samsung transfers everything smoothly. I've upgraded three times and haven't lost a thing!
QuestionI own one of these, and can't seem to get the 150 dollar Samsung credit. The other colors have worked, and this one hasn't. Please help.
- Answer I've tried to find the Samsung credit, also. I'm not sure where to get it. Can anyone help?