Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $40.00per month
- Answer I have an S9 and the significant curve can cause issues with functions such as texting and tapping screen apps as well as screen protectors popping off. I read that the S20 would have a very slight curve but not completely flat. Based on the photos, it seems to be true.
QuestionWhen I purchase this phone from Best Buy is there an Activation or Upgrade Fee from VZ? If so, how much?
- Answer I was charged $40.00 from Verizon. It was called an upgrade charge. I've been with Verizon for over 20 years. What a ripoff...
QuestionI AM GRANDFATHERED IN TO A GO UNLIMITED WILL I NEED TO CHANGE MY PLAN TO UPGRADE? AND HOW MUCH EXTRA DOES THIS COST??
- Answer I am also grandfathered into a very old unlimited plan. I was able to upgrade to a new phone and pay the monthly installment without changing my plan. If you do it through best buy, they can override the system. Going to a Verizon store and upgrading it, will cause you to upgrade your plan.
- Answer the S20+ does NOT have the classic 3.5mm analog headphone jack. It has only the USB-C connector. S20+ is packaged with updated, AKG-branded wired earbuds with a USB-C connector, so no, you are NOT forced to buy Bluetooth headphones. The AKG earbuds sound pretty good, and they have a good microphone, so they are good for phone calls as well.
QuestionEverything I've read has said the U.S. S20 models would have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. The BB description (in features and specs) shows it has a Samsung Exynos 990 octa-core processor. Which is it?
- Answer If you live in the us its always gone to be SnapDragon nomatter what so yes the US Verison will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
- Answer The biggest difference is the camera. The Ultra has the big telephoto lens. And the phone itself is a bit larger but otherwise pretty much the same. I went for the s20+ as it was a bit cheaper and I didn't need the extra camera features.
QuestionIf I buy the S10+ Verizon from Best Buy does it come with a Verizon SIM and I just activate? Or do I need to order a SIM from Verizon?
- Answer When I got my S10+ last week, it came with a Verizon SIM and I had to activate it online.
- Answer I kept my current plan. Unlimited, for me, is a waste of money.
QuestionDo I have to upgrade to a 5G plan in order to use this phone or can it work on my current 4G plan? I see that a 5G plan is more expensive. Thank you.
- Answer Works just fine on 4G, you don't need a 5G plan. It's just 5G capable which means it will go to 5G in areas that support 5G service, otherwise it runs just fine on 4G anywhere else same as the rest of the phones on 4G.. I only have 4G where I'm located and so far so good.! Good luck..
QuestionThis model is a 5g, but if you are not in an area with 5g, will it connect with 4g, or even 3g at times?
- Answer Yes. Even though this phone is 5g ready, it will connect seamlessly to all other signals.
QuestionHi, if I buy this phone, it will come up with a cell phone number. But, I want to continue with my current cell phone number. Then how can I change the new verizon number with my old cell phone number? And what will be the procedure? Regards, MRA
- Answer Have either Verizon or the cs agent where you purchased it contact it for a number switch. Its super fast and easy.
- Answer Unfortunately it seems like the answer is it depends. Verizon charges me $10 for 5G access but then credits me back the $10 because it is included in my plan. This is my first 5G device so I had no idea 5G was included in my plan but now I'm glad!
- Answer Better life with it set to 60. Unless you game, setting it to 60 is worth the additional battery life.
- Answer You must have Andriod auto to display maps on factory touch screen radios
QuestionI have finished my contract with Verizon so have been month to month can I get the new Samsung 20 and continue with month to month or what else can I do.
- Answer If you purchase the phone outright, you will continue to be month to month. If you purchase using the payment plan, then you will be in a new contract.