Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this a US version factory unlocked phone? (3 Answers)Answers
This is a misnomer that the phone manufacturers are using now. In this case it simply means that it is SIM card unlocked, so that it can be used on any GSM carrier. It does not mean that it is bootloader unlocked, so that you can root and get rid of all the unwanted and unused apps that they put on the phones. For that, you must specify a unbranded, unlocked phone. If it is a branded phone ( ATT, Sprint, Verizon, etc) the boot loader will be locked, and you will not be able to root the phone. I made this mistake with my previous phone.
- QuestionIf i were to buy this phone which sim card would i use with straight talk byop? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this phone have space for a micro SD card? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this phone be used for a pre-paid plans like straighttalk? (3 Answers)
- QuestionVerizon (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs THIS version quad core or octa-core? (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes best buy sell nano sim cards for t-mobile coversge? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan i use this phone with Tracfone (2 Answers)Answers
This phone is compatible with TracFone. Purchase phone two months ago and activated it same night. Activation went smoothly. Upon activation phone updated to lollipop and then three weeks later updated to marshmallow. I have also been getting updates from Knox security. Phone works great.
- QuestionSo since this phone is unlocked can it be used with virgin mobile or boost mobile? (4 Answers)
- Questionwhat does unblocked refer to (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions