Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this phone capable of obtaining 4G LTE on AT&T? (10 Answers)Answers
I went through a nightmare trying to get the data on this brand new unlocked phone to work on ATT. Called Att, went into the store, spent hours with Best Buy techs. Tried different phones, different sims, nothing worked. Found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmwx53aQZbs&feature=em-share_video_user Entered new APN exactly as this video suggests and data works for the first time! The recommended APN for ATT that everyone else was using was wrong. Hope this helps. :)
- QuestionIs this the global version ? If not what is the model number of the global version? (4 Answers)Answers
The model number of this phone is actually SM-G930U It is a new unlocked version of the device, that is similar to the international 930F and 930FD, but contains a couple of extra LTE bands that the international version didn't have.. this phone was built to allow USA users to utilize all of the LTE bands of networks like T-Mobile and ATT, without buying it through the carries, so this phone does not contain any network bloatware.
- QuestionWill this phone work with Verizon wireless? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy (5 Answers)
- QuestionI am trying to find out if this phone would work with Cricket Wireless which is on the AT&T network? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it mean you can't open back cover on Galaxy s7? It has slot for SIM-cards... What's about if to replace battery? To put in memory card? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI understand this phone "works" on T Mobile, BUT, does it provide full access to special T Mobile features such as wifi calling or VoltE calling? Or do I have to purchase the TMobile specific version of the Galaxy S7 to use those features? (4 Answers)Answers
I can confirm VoLTE and WiFi calling both work fine on T-Mobile out of the box without any issues. Wifi calling works fine on Sprint. AT&T is another story. No WiFi calling or "enhanced LTE services" at this time. Hopefully an update will enable those features in the future.
- QuestionWhat's warranty of this phone? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes. It comes with the standard 1 year warranty via Samsung. I also just purchased Samsung Protection Plus for $130 with extends the warranty to 2 years total. There is some confusion with this. This phone (930U) is fully warrantied. The international one (930F) has NO warranty and is not eligible for protection plus.
- QuestionI want to use this S7 on Verizon 90% of the time with my current plan. I need AT&T 10% of the time. I would like to purchase an AT&T prepaid card for use when travel to this AT&T coverage area. Is this possible? Can I purchase/swap SIM cards to do this? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill samsung pay work with this phone? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions