Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $799.99
The previous price was $929.99
- Answer There is no headphone jack, so I assume they'll add in some AKG headphones with a USB C connector like they did with my Note 10+.
- Answer I called Samsung because I was trying to reserve the S7 Tab plus and I didn't see my old tablet as an option. I was told by Samsung the pre-order date would start on 9/2/2020 for the WIFI version and they would start shipping on 9/7/2020. A couple of weeks after the release of the WIFI version, the 5G version would be released. Hope this helps.
QuestionIt appears that the 5G S7+ has limitations. According to the Verizon website, the max on board memory is 128 MB, and only comes in black. True?
- Answer It does look like at the moment only 128GB of memory is available for the 5G versions, but do remember that there is a micro-SD card slot that can take up to 1TB of extra storage (I read one report that said 2TB). The WiFi 128GB version has 6GB of RAM against the 8GB for the 256GB version. I haven't been able to find what the RAM is on the 128GB 5G versions, it could very well be 8GB of RAM. I do think the extra 2GB of RAM will make a [minor] difference.
QuestionHow did so many people get these tablets on YouTube if they are not available yet. There has got to be a dozen vids on this product.
- Answer Professional tech reviewers often get early access so their reviews can be available as soon as the device is.
- Answer Supposedly a terabyte
- Answer No is not theres only wifi qnd 5g if you want a 5g go to your phone provider but if you buy a wifi model you only going to get the wifi not the 5g or work with network
QuestionAre there any versions of this tablet that support Wi-Fi 6 802. 11 AX? I know the Snapdragon 865 has the capability to support Wi-Fi 6 and 5 G but the specifications list only indicates Wi-Fi support for the Wi-Fi 5 standard 802. 11 AC
- Answer The tablet does support Wi-Fi 6. Samsung. Com sells this tablet in 5G model
- Answer Not a physical back button but rather one on the screen. Tablets operates life most Android tablets.
- Answer You should ask the company.
- Answer I'm using a fairly high quality headset which is blue tooth but also came with a plug in wire which is use with a "c" adapter quite successfully. For music, it knocks your socks off! using the adapter. I would predict it would work very well with Zoom.
- Answer The keyboard will release in the U.S. on Friday Sept 18th along side the tablet. The keyboard will cost $229.99 + taxes. Pre-ordering the tablet will allow you to get half off the keyboard when you register and pay for your pre-order!
- Answer The tablet's dimensions are listed in the description's specifications under "Dimensions", copied here: Dimension: Product Height: 11.22 inches Product Width: 7.28 inches Product Depth: 0.22 inches Product Weight: 20.48 ounces