Questions & Answers
- GSRF SM-R175NMBAXAR
Your price for this item is $69.99
The previous price was $149.99
- Answer I wasn’t clean, there is some hair and fingerprints on it.
- Answer Yes. Mine came with 3 wing tips (S, M, L) and 3 ear tips (S, M, L)
- Answer Yes there is at times. I usually get refurbished items, because they're cheaper of course. 99% of the items I've bought as refurbished have lasted me awhile. So far the only 2 instance s I've had issues with was, a computer monitor that I got refurbished that I had to take off sleep mode, because it would go into sleep mode, and when it would "wake up", it started going crazy trying to wake up. But I just took it off sleep mode, and problem solved. The other problem was much more serious. I ordered these same earbuds from another site as refurbished. Those turned out defective. I charged them, and I assume they were fully charged, but my S20+ could not connect to them. So I returned them to that site, and bought these refurbished here on Best Buy, and so far they've turned out to be great! I've not encountered any problem. As soon as I charged them, and opened the case, my phone started the connection process. I hope this helps you.
QuestionAre the Galaxy Buds True Wireless Earbud Headphones both master or is just one side the master one. Witch means can I use both sides indendelty
- Answer You can use both sides independently, there is no predetermined master earbud.
QuestionI saw the same product galexy buds+ refurbished. Listed 2 or 3 times all with different prices what are the differences?
- Answer Different colors will be different prices sometimes due the demand for that color. I bought the cheapest one that was listed and it was practically brand new.
- Answer Yes, I have switched back and forth between using only the left and only the right and also shared one of the buds with my daughter while making a call.
- Answer I had no problem connecting my Buds+ to an Insignia Smart Fire TV to watch movies with no lag. I'm sure these will connect to a Samsung without issue
QuestionDo I need to have my iPhone updates to the most recent iOs for these to work? Mine is quite outdates because I refuse to let Apple ruin my phone just because it isn't the newest device.
- Answer I'm not sure where you learned that updating your iOS will ruin your phone, but the app probably won't work on a fairly old version, meaning you'll miss out on updates and most of the features. Update your device. The new software doesn't harm your phone. Wherever you heard that info, it isn't currently reliable. That misinformation was debunked a long time ago.
QuestionCertified refurbished Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus (R175 model) look+sound very good, but the right earbud plays at about half volume of the left bud. No LR adjustment on Samsung app. Is there a fix except return/replacement? None in stock locally, Dec 2020.
- Answer You could try allowing both of them to die, delete them from your bluetooth connections list on your phone, fully charge them to 100 percent, then reconnect them. If that doesn't work, you'll have to replace it. At that point, it would be a hardware issue.
- Answer i tried adding geek squad warranty and it didn't allow me.
- Answer Yes they do.
QuestionJust received my Certified Refurbished Galaxy Buds+. The quality of incoming calls seems very subpar. Can I go to a Best Buy store and will they have Buds+ that I can compare the call quality, so I can tell if the ones they sent me are not working right
- Answer I would just return them and get something else or new ones. I purchased a pair of the refurbished ones and they were junk. I have purchased two other pairs of these and call quality is excellent on both of them.
- Answer You can just order one in eBay. If I remember right, it only costs less than $10 comes with key hook for your belt loop.