Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this printer print duplex (two sided documents)? (3 Answers)Answers
No it does not. It is listed as a 2 sided printer, but the only way you can print 2 sided is manually. Print one side and then the other. So I guess ALL printers would be 2 sided printers according to this standard. Very disappointed that I thought I was getting a printer that would print 2 sided only to find out it does not!!
- QuestionHow does this printer handle heavy cardstock? More specifically does it warp 100#-130#? (2 Answers)Answers
There are no cardstock settings for this printer only "thick" and "thicker" paper settings which do not say cardstock anywhere. So I'd assume even if it worked it would curl the output. Chances are the thermal transfer characteristics of cardstock would not allow the toner to adhere as well as it would papers fitting the normal, bond, laser paper, multipurpose paper, thick and/or thicker paper categories.
- QuestionCan you scan documents to your computer with this printer? (3 Answers)
- Questionpricing (3 Answers)Answers
I've found b/w OEM cartridges ranging from $94 to $100 with Staples having the lowest price with almost $7 in rewards credit. Non-OEM's are on ebaY for around $25. The original starter cartridge is still going strong after several hundred copies.
- QuestionIs this an all in one printer: ie: fax, printer and copier? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this suck toner? How many pages would a cartridge print? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this printer come with color and black cartridge? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it print envelopes? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this wireless printer with a Mac? (3 Answers)
- Questionhow much does the toner cost (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions