Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $179.99
QuestionCan this be used as a regular memory card as well or it is intended only for use only with Nintendo Switch?
- Answer You can use it on any device that takes micro sd.
QuestionI am very confused about the specs. Speed Class 10 is 10MB/sec write and UHS Speed Class 3 is 30MB/sec write. These specs already conflict with each other (unless considered a min.), but it says it's 90MB/sec write which is Video Speed Class V90. ??????
- Answer Hi, please be informed that the SanDisk® microSDXC 400GB Memory Card for Nintendo Switch supports read speeds of upto 100MB/s and write speeds of upto 90MB/s.
- Answer I was able to put 75 games on my switch lite
- Answer Can be used as a regular MicroSD
- Answer Yes, this is the card I got for my sons’ turquoise Switch Lite to replace a counterfeit cheap card I bought on eBay. Works with no issues
- Answer Yes, you can remove and swap cards, but only the games that are held on the current inserted card will be playable.
- Answer As of right now, the Nintendo Switch does not allow you to transfer game saves to a SD card. You can store your digital games, but the game saves will remain on the internal storage.
- Answer Yes it will! Any sd card you put into a switch needs to be formatted for that particular switch. So before trying to do any transferring of files etc remember to do that first.
QuestionIs this virtually the fastest card for switch? I see online that one article rates Gigastone 4k camera pro 512 GB as #1. But this appears to have similar specs and costs more.
- Answer Hi, we would be happy to help, but it would be best to contact us directly so that we can investigate further and provide you with an appropriate resolution. You can use the Ask form at https://kb-eu.sandisk.com/app/ask/ and there is also a phone number you can call available at https://www.sandisk.com/about/contact/customer-care.
- Answer Use it right away!