Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this work with IOS 10 (4 Answers)
- Questionis it compatible with ipad and iPhone? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIf I bring this flash drive on a road trip, can I charge it by plugging it straight into the car's USB port? Or into a portable battery bank I have and still use the wireless capabilities on it? And speaking of which how's the battery life? (2 Answers)Answers
you can charged in a normal charger. If you use the usb port from the car will depend on the power that you can obtain and if you are using it at the moment. About battery life, i did not tested comepletely, I use and charge time to time.
- QuestionWill this work to take pictures and videos from , or off the island pad 2 so I can free up space without losing them. (3 Answers)
- QuestionI realize it isn't an MP3 player. Really that's the best you can do? Someone on the larger size mentioned they had trouble when transferring MP3 (1 Answer)Answers
The type of file being transferred will not have a variable effect on either the ability to transfer the file to or from the device or in the rate of that data transfer. If you are asking if you can put MP3 files on this device, the answer is yes. You can put any kind of files on this device as long as they are within the required parameters for the file system that the drive has been formatted with and smaller than the remaining available storage capacity at the time you try to transfer the files to the drive. Hopefully this answer made sense to you.
- QuestionEven though THIS PRODUCT has had some Bad Press, is it REALLY usually Compatible with the I-Devices-IF You USE the Correct Appfrom SANS-Disk? TY (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the difference between these products? (4 Answers)
Enlarge What is the difference between this product and the following product? SanDisk - Connect 64GB USB 2.0 Wireless Flash Drive - Black Model: SDWS2-064G-A57 SKU: 3201146 I have an Iphone 5s with iOS 8.4 software. I am interested in transferring movies from my computer to watch on my iphone or ipad. I also want to transfer photos and videos from my iphone to allow space.Answers
- QuestionOk, I'm confused, is this just a flash drive, a WIFI adapter or both? Do I connect like blue tooth, just connect via WiFi or what? Thanks for any clarification. Tim (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this product be used to drag and drop files from a Windows XP device, a Windows 10, and an iOS device (iPad/iPod touch) at the same time? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have an iPad 4 with iOS version 7.0.6. Will this work? If not, what will...? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions