Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $29.99
The previous price was $39.99
QuestionWill this work on a LG Stylo 3? My phone has been acting bad recently and I REALLY need a storage card because my storage is bad. I only have 15GB and almost reached the limit.
- Answer SanDisk Memory Card 128GB Ultra MicroSD Works with LG Stylo 3, LG Zone 4, LG Stylo 5, LG Stylo 4. Hope this answers your question.
QuestionI bought this for a new Fire HD 10 tablet as SanDisk replied to someone else this card will work, but I get "file system or size...not supported." Anyone know why it is not working when SanDisk said it would? Thanks.
- Answer It will work you just need to reformat the disk in your memory settings on the tablet. I am not certain of where those are located on that brand but when you put in the microSD card it should give you the options to either use as external memory for photos only or to use as internal and reformat it so it can be used to install apps on and etc.
- Answer yes that is what I put this one in and it works perfectly
QuestionDoes the back of your card have the square outline around the serial number? Trying to tell what's real vs. fake. Mine has all right specs except that (it's also the ultra version, not ultra plus). thanks!
- Answer Please be informed that you can contact us directly and we will help you in authenticating your Memory Card for you and we will also investigate further to know more about your issue in order to isolate the possibilities. Moreover, we would like to help you in setting up the device as per your convenience and explore the features associated with it. Please contact SanDisk®️ Support at 1-866-SANDISK and we will assist you towards the best possible resolution.
QuestionHi...does this micro sd card come with the adapter to use in laptop? If not, can it be used with other brand adapters?
- Answer No Adapters were with the card, but others can be used works perfect
- Answer Yes, that is where I am using it.
- Answer I'm using it in my S10+. As long as your phone takes an SD card then this is a good one for that purpose.
- Answer Hi, please be informed that if your Samsung Chromebook 2 supports connecting microSDXC Memory Cards, then you can use this microSDXC Memory Card with your Chromebook. In order to know if your Samsung Chromebook 2 supports microSDXC Memory Cards, it would be best to contact Samsung Customer Support as they would have all the technical details of your Chromebook.
- Answer It does record in 4K
QuestionMemory cards must use the FAT32 file system format. I have a garmin. This is what is said about the disk. You do not list what file system the cards use. I need to know asap
- Answer If you format them on a computer first you can choose the type of format. The default should be exFAT. if it isn't defaulted to that try to find it in the selections. This is only using a Windows 10 computer I can't advise about other versions or Apple.
- Answer Yes, the SanDisk® microSDXC Ultra PLUS 128GB Memory Card will work in the Samsung SM-J337A mobile phone as it supports the microSDXC Memory Cards of upto 400GB storage capacity as per the specifications of your mobile phone listed on Samsung's official website.
QuestionWill this fit in my Samsung Galaxy tablet A (2017) model # SM-T380? If not do you have one that will?
- Answer Yes, the SanDisk®️ microSDXC Ultra PLUS 128GB Memory Card will work in the Samsung Galaxy tablet A (2017) as it supports the microSDXC Memory Cards of upto 256GB category.