Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this unit allow for turntable play/connection without any additional equipment? CD player and cassette player? thank you. (3 Answers)
- QuestionSo the way that I understand it, I would be able to use this receiver to play my Bluetooth speakers, is this correct? (1 Answer)Answers
Negative: This receiver can receive a Bluetooth signal from a Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, pc or other such device. It does not cast Bluetooth to devices, it only receives it and then plays the Bluetooth audio via it's wired speaker connections. The Bluetooth audio quality is outstanding on this receiver as are all the other audio functions, i.e. tuner, phono and tape.
- QuestionAre audio engine powered speakers compatible with this receiver? Will this receiver connect to phono, cassette and CD with RCA cables? (1 Answer)Answers
I don't think so. I don't believe you'd want to connect any powered speaker to this unit, but I could be wrong on that, I've never owned any powered speakers. Yes, there are enough input connections to allow for phono, cassette and compact disc. Most importantly it actually has a phono pre-amp built into the unit, something of a rarity with most modern receivers.
- Questioncan the a and b speakers be played at the same time or are they separate (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this receiver have a phono input? (1 Answer)
- Questiondoes the receiver have outputs for a subwoffer (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this stereo rated at true RMS power (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this stereo have an optical cable for input (1 Answer)
- Questionany way to directly plug my ipod into unit? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions