Questions & Answers
QuestionDo you have to pay for this every month? Or do you pay for the data when you purchase it and add more later if needed?
- Answer It is a month to month, you do have the chance to roll over your data if you have any remaining. In case you run out before your month ends you can pay extra and get more GBs
- Answer The straight talk card for hotspot to add to it.
QuestionWe are having trouble getting our Wi-Fi holding the RING cam because of the location router and it can not be moved.My question is will this hot spot help with holding stronger Wi-Fi signal? And Yes we have tried Rings Wi-Fi extender and it didn't work
- Answer No, because the ring will be completely attached to the hotspot and depending on the settings you have on your ring camera it will go tru the data quickly. I would try to update your router maybe even switch to a mesh network or get a power line extender and put it close to the ring. Extenders will not work since you are cutting your signal in half and extending it.
- Answer No. It doesn't even work on its own network. This product and carrier are SIMPLY flawed.
QuestionDo you have to have a Simple mobile plan and device for this to work or can I use it with my U.S Cellular phone/service?
- Answer For this device yes you have to use simple mobile since it’s a simple mobile device
- Answer The product description says it is a prepaid. " The no-contract Simple Mobile Prepaid Mobile Hotspot by Moxee "
- Answer This question can't be answered the way you asked it. If you only turn on the computer once a day for an hour and only look at email, it will not be much data. BUT if you have it on for 8 hours each day and stream 3 movies, well that's a lot more. Seriously you need to be more specific. You can probably figure it out yourself by searching the web for this exact question. Hope this helps.