Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $712.99
The regular price is $749.99
Questionwhat is the measurement between the two legs of the stand (horizontally) I would like to know just to make sure it fits my current TV stand - I currently have a Samsung 65" curved with a center stand but the screen developed blue spots. Replacement Time.
- Answer Hi MCliff, The width of the stand is 829 mm/32 3/4 inch. -Sam
- Answer Hi JAE, thanks for inquiring about the TV. The KD65X750H was released this year May 12, 2020. Regards, Erin
- Answer Hi Amypour, Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Apple Airplay is not supported on the KD75X750H TV. However, you may share media from your iPhone or iPad to your TV through Wi-Fi Direct. Please check the link for instructions: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00015505 - Kris
- Answer Hi Joey, The warranty terms are the difference between the two-model series, and both warranties are only available in the US and Canada. The X750H has a one-year manufacturer's limited warranty while X75CH has a five-years limited warranty. Thanks, Jay
QuestionIs this TV support 5G Wifi?
- Answer WiFi for me wasn't all it's cracked up to be... I pay for 200Mbps, Spectrum gives me 40on WiFi, and 90 on Hardwire... Check your internet speeds, 50 foot of Cat6 ethernet cable is less than $20 today... You may want to get rid of WiFi, I did...
QuestionDoes this tv come with hdmi 2.1
- Answer Hi MURPHY, Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the 750H doesn't come with HDMI 2.1 features. We recommend checking out the X900H. For X900H, the TV will support up to 48 Gbps transfer rate to support 4K120, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) via a future firmware update. This will be supported on HDMI Input 3 and 4. Hope this helps! -Sam
- Answer Hi CatFish, Yes, the X750H Power Requirements (voltage) is AC 120V for UL cUL AC 110-240V for others. Thanks, Jay
QuestionI just ordered this tv today it will be delivered Thursday. While I was at BB I picked up the Samsung S60t . Are they compatible or should I return the soundbar and get a Sony soundbar? Thanks
- Answer Pretty much any soundbar will work with any tv. ie, I'm using a Vizio soundbar with this tv.
- Answer The instructions for the legs on a SONY KD65X750H 4K HDR ULTRA HD TV are very unclear. Each of the legs come in three parts: 1) the V-shaped feet, 2) a flat metal bar (packaged separately) and 3) two or three screws (I forget which, also packaged separately). Match the end of each metal bar to a foot using the dimples to align the parts and then connect them with the screws. You will now have two Y-shaped legs. With the TV lying on its face on a table, there are two slots near the bottom of the back of the TV. There is the shape of an arrowhead above each of the slots. Align the arrowhead on each of the flat portions of the Y-shaped legs with the ones on the back of the TV. Slide the flat portion of each of the legs into the slots until they "snap" into place. Now, being careful not to put any pressure on the front of the screen, stand the TV up on its feet.
QuestionThrough the Google Play Store, am I able to download ESPN, Fox Sports, and the BTN app? Thank you
- Answer Hi Randi, ESPN, Fox Sports, Fox Sports Go are available from the Google Play Store on your TV. However, the BTN app is not compatible with the Android TV. We'd love to guide you in downloading applications from the Google Play Store. Please email the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us from Sony’s e-support webpage. Apologies if you disclosed some of this information in your review and to customer service, we just want to ensure that we have your accurate details at the time of communication. Full Name: Best Buy Username: Telephone Number: Sony Model Number: We appreciate you and thanks again for shopping Sony! Sincerely, Jay
QuestionWhat is the model number of the remote control for the Sony 65inch X750H LED 4K UHF Smart Android TV. I just got this new TV and have somehow lost the remote. I need to replace it. Is it sold only at Best Buy or can it be purchased elsewhere?
- Answer Hi AG, The voice remote control of this KD65X750H is RMF-TX500U. Thanks, Jay
Questionwill it download bluestacks app
- Answer Hi, We appreciate your interest in our X750H TV. Unfortunately, not all apps for Android devices can be used with the TV. Using Google Play Store on the TV displays only apps that are supported by the TV. We don't guarantee the operation of third-party apps. Third-party apps that have been downloaded and installed from the Google Play store are supported by the company or developer who produced them. Thanks. -Kris