Questions & Answers
- Answer It has very clearly shown how the Yankees did on their winning streak and just as clearly how Boston kicked butt the last three games. Clear picture. Can even see if they need a shave or not. My husband can't wait until football season.
- Answer TV is 56 inches wide, stand legs are 42 inches
QuestionDoes this TV swivel from side to side? Does it come with Netflix, Hulu, and Vudu apps pre-installed? How many HDMI ports does it have? By: Mona
- Answer Hi! The TV stand doesn't swivel. The applications you mentioned are already pre-installed. It has 4 HDMI ports. ~Ralph
QuestionDoes this TV have true Black when watching a darker movie like a horror movie. My current Sony TV has Excellent brights but the darks pixelized with dark movies.
- Answer This isn’t the TV for true blacks. You’ll want to look at the 950 series or OLED from Sony.
QuestionWhat is the measurement between the stand legs. I would like to purchase a sound bar with it and be able to place it between the stand legs.
- Answer Hi, Eric! The legs measures 39 1/2 left to right. Regards, Erin
- Answer Hi, EricC! Yes, this application is supported by the TV. ~Ralph
QuestionCan you connect a laptop to this TV wirelessly? I am looking to add one to our work space for conferences and need a wireless connection from my laptop to a TV. We use macbooks and PCs.
- Answer Yes with a caveat. The TV has a Chromecast built-in so you can utilize that feature to share a laptop screen. The way this works is to install the Chrome browser on each laptop that will share its screen. The TV will need to be connected to the same network as the laptops for them to see each other. Then, within Chrome you can use the Cast option to share a tab or the entire desktop (screen mirroring) of the laptop.
- Answer Hi, Lila! The applications include YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, Pandora and more. With Google Play Store, you'll be able to add more apps to the TV. You may find this link helpful: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android-/xbr-65x800g/articles/00120598 ~Ralph
- Answer Hi, Tracy! Yes, this TV support the latest Hulu app, which includes both on-demand and live content streaming. ~Ralph
- Answer Yes, have my sound bar connected with the arc connection.
- Answer Hi, jacob! The TV has 4 HDMI ports. ~Ralph
- Answer Hi, KevinS! We recommend using a VESA compatible wall mount. ~Ralph