Questions & Answers
- QuestionWould you recommend this for someone who wants to upload high quality YouTube videos? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow do i send pictures to my phone? using wifi. (4 Answers)Answers
If you are using an iPhone, download the App "Play Memories Mobile." Then open up the wifi on your phone to accept your camera. Then open up the wifi while the photos are being transferred. You'll have the photos saved on the camera roll and available to you on the app as well.
- QuestionDoes A5100 kit lens have image stabilization? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI want to start doing daily vlogs on YouTube...I'm stuck between the Sony a5100 and the Canon G7X Mark ii. Which one do you think is better and why? (1 Answer)Answers
I had the same issue when I was deciding. I ended up going for the A5100. After watching many reviews on both cameras, sometimes side by side comparisons, I decided this camera was the one I wanted (A5100). I liked the sound quality on this one better. Also when seeing the side by side comparisons, the colors and video quality was more lifelike (to me) on the Sony. It is a fragile camera. Just don't go throwing it around and you'll be fine. I also really liked how this camera has a "smart" feature for both photo and video. Meaning the camera will adjust the lighting for you (helpful if you're a beginner). I would reccommend watching some comparison videos on YouTube if you haven't already.
- QuestionWill the 16-50mm lens work well for recording or taking pictures during a college graduation? (2 Answers)Answers
The 16-50mm is good for short distance. For a large halls, you'll need the 55-210mm lens. They sell the A5100 with the 55-210mm lens as a package. This would be the best deal for you, and the package also save you more money when compared buying separately.
- QuestionI am double minded between getting the Sony Alpha a5100 or 6000? I am only going to take makeup selfies for instagram and OOTDs, therefore, I want the selfie screen 5100 comes with. However, for image quality I read 6000 is better? Please help! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIn comparison to the A6000, which one has better video quality? I understand that overall, the A6000 is better than A5100 but since I'm only looking to use this camera to film videos, should I choose the A5100 because of XAVC S? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs the A5100 or A6000 better? I just want to take daily photos of my newborn, nothing needed for special photography. I like that the A5100 has the 180 degrees LCD screen and that the A6000 does not. Is there a big comparison? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHi, Is there a manufacturer's warranty? How many years? (1 Answer)Answers
Sony has a standard one year limited warranty from the purchase date. To be honest, you are better off purchased a protection plan with Best Buy. I personally have the Accidental Protection Plan, which offers services that the warranty does not. For example, If I were to drop my camera by accident, or if for some reason starts malfunctioning, Best Buy will repair it for free (given you paid for the plan)... sometimes they will even replace the item completely. I highly recommend purchasing the protection plan instead of relying on the camera's standard warranty. :)
- QuestionCan you send photos directly to your instagram or Facebook? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions