Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow is the voice quality for phone calls? (10 Answers)Answers
The voice quality for phone calls is great. However, the Mic is so sensitive that it picks up everything around you and is quite irritating to the person you're talking to. My advice: use these headphones for phone calls in a quiet surrounding.
- Questioncan these be used with a lg tv? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAudiophiles seem to all agree that wired headphones sound better than blutooth. With that being said do these headphones sound better when plugged in (9 Answers)Answers
These headphones sound good while Bluetoothed. I believe the range is from 5 HZ to 22KHZ. These also come with a wire and you will get more range 3HZ to 28KHZ when wired. So you get the best of both. I will tell you that I am listening to them wirelessly right now and they sound great.
- QuestionAre these headphones noise cancelling? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill it work with the PS4 (10 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you recharge the battery? One of the reviews stated that it did not come with a charger. (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWould these headphones be good in a gym? (5 Answers)Answers
I have these headphones and I go to the gym 4-5 days a week. I never take these to the gym. 3 reasons they won't work well in a gym: 1. I think the big earpads would soak up a ton of sweat, and possibly get moldy. 2. if your exercise includes running like mine does, or even situps, the headphones are so big and bulky that they would most likely fall off. 3. they stick off of your head pretty far and I would feel awkward wearing these giant headphones as I worked out. I stick with earbuds. If this answer was helpful please give kudos, and if it answers your question please select it so that it can help others find the answer as well. Thank you!
- QuestionGeek squad protection... need honest answer... (6 Answers)
I am interested in these headphones. I plan on keeping these for a good three years. Does the Geek squad protection cover accidental handling damage like if I drop them and they break and or I spill coke on them would it cover that OR just an extended warranty as long as they are not damaged by accidental breakage/damage???Answers
- QuestionCan I use the extra base if I'm using the headphone wires? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWhere can I get a carrying case for MDR-XB950BT headphones? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions