Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the square, two prong thing used for? It must be important since it has a special place in the case. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI know these are wireless headphones, but is there an option to connect a cord? I travel a lot and need headphones I can plug in to a plane entertaininment system (3 Answers)Answers
Absolutely! They come with the cord/cable to connect to normal headphone jacks, and they still work nicely. If the battery is charged then the active noise cancelling will still work, and it's pretty nice when you're around others. I use this option on hand-held gaming systems, or when I don't want to connect to BT.
- QuestionAre these good for working out? Example: treadmill and elliptical use (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have shied away from the Sony MDR 1000x because they won't connect to two devices at the same time, like the Bose will, so if you get a phone call while you are using your laptop, you have to disconnect to answer with them, is it same issue with these? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use your phone with these headphones (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes anyone know how much these leak if at all? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is the sound quality of these compared to Sony's MDR 7506 ...These are the best I ever heard but am getting tired of the 10ft chord getting tangled up all the time...So do these wireless Sony that good? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo these come with a case? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo you have to use a computer USB port to charge this device, or can you use a wall adapter? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long is the battery life? (5 Answers)Answers
I'm not sure what Will is doing with their pair of headphones but these are good for about 20 hours of audio playback when using Bluetooth and with noise cancellation activated. That's at a listening volume of about 50%. I usually listen at 65-70% and they still last about 18.5 hours before needing to be recharged.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions