Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes. It even has dedicated buttons just for calling functions.
QuestionI saw a video that said that these can only be recharged through computer USB, not a standard phone block charger. Is this true?
- Answer Included in the package is the USB charger. No wall charger is included however the USB does fit into apple block chargers. 99% sure they will fit into any block charger.
- Answer Hi Steve, Yes, it is adjustable. You may refer to the link below for more information: https://docs.sony.com/release//QSG_4588510111.pdf ~Ralph
QuestionGot this as a gift to replace a lost headset. This says that you have to use a computer to charge it. I travel with a tablet with no USB port. Can you plug the USB into an adapter plug and must you use the supplied micro USB cable only?
- Answer You can use any Micro USB charger even the one you use for your Android phone. and if you have a Wall charger you can use that and it chargers a lot faster then the computer.
QuestionI was given this headphone as a gift. In box it was only the headphones, where and what exactly do I need to recharge my headphones? Is it like most where it is red and turns green when fully charged. Any help is appreciated
- Answer I just opened the box containing my new headset. A cable to connect the headset to a USB port on a computer was included. If you did not get a cable with your headset, you can purchase one. They are quite inexpensive. You need a cable with a regular USB connector on one end and a microUSB connector on the other end.
QuestionI have a question do you need a computer to be able to charge them or can you charge them from a regular outlet ?
- Answer No you don’t need a computer. However, you can use your Apple phone charger plug to charge it. You just need a plug that has the USB port.
- Answer they should
- Answer Hi Ed, You can use an optional USB power adapter to charge the headphones. Use the micro-USB cable that was supplied with the headset to connect the unit to the USB power adapter with a power output of at least 5 V/1.5 A. -Jerome
- Answer They more or less go on top of the ears, but I love them they are the best and worth the money
- Answer Yes, these will work with a PS4.
- Answer Hi G, It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (iOS 5.0 or later). Please check the link below for steps on how to pair and connect an iPhone (page 30). https://docs.sony.com/release//Help_4591692111.pdf -Jerome
- Answer yes. i use my spotify with these headphones all the time. there's a switch on the headphones to play the next song or to play back a previous song. spotify or any other music app on my smartphone has never been a problem.
- Answer Hi dave, it only support wireless connection (Bluetooth). ~Ralph
- Answer Hi Anonymous, You may isolate this issue by following the guide from this link: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00024605 Regards, Vincent
QuestionSo I have these connected to my PS4 via an Avantree Leaf dongle. The audio in works perfectly and sounds amazing, but I can't get the audio out (microphone) to register. It says it's connected, but I'm not able to output any of my audio. Help?
- Answer Yes, you need to click the button twice to enter 'comms' mode (which is a lower quality and mono mode). You can have music and other sounds working in the backgroud if you want (just go to 'comms' tab on windows sound options (to get there right click on your windows speaker icon).. you need to set "do nothing" if you … see more By David P on July 4, 2017 Yes, it can. But it need to double click the MFB to enter call mode to use mic. And the background music may hide or with not good quality while you use the mic.